Episode 19 - Dance partner

Start from the beginning

Irene and Wendy enter the venue together. Wendy looked hyped up whereas Irene was still shy,adjusting her dress which according to her was too short.Taehyung was  stunned by Irene's beauty.he looks at her from top to bottom. He was standing there like a statue staring at her.

He starts taking steps towards them.Unknown to this,two girls were talking to each other.Where suddenly a handsome man comes next to them.Taehyung stops.Girls are startled.

"Excuse me but who are you mister....?" Irene asks the stranger.

"Bae Joo hyun sshi!".He whines in shock.

"omg Kim junmyeon sshi is that you?".Irene asks surprised.He looked very different.No glasses,wearing a different dress than usual. Nobody could have recognised him at one sight.

"Call me Suho.Dont I look good". He says while adjusting his jacket.Irene laughs.

"Uh oh!Looks like you have got someone's attention!" .Wendy whispers in Irene's ears.

"Who?". Irene asks Wendy.she gestures through her eyes.Irene was about to look but wendy stops her.

"No No don't look now!". she whispers again in her eyes.

Irene turns to look at her.wendy nods as a NO.irene understood who she is talking about.

"What a cool party right?". suho slow shouts in her ears.Irene smiles in response.you can say 'extra smiles'.

Tae's palm turn into a fist.he was gritting his teeth,staring at suho like he would eat him alive.He goes back hissing.

"you came back?ha I knew it!Nobody can resist my party!". kwangsoon was talking to taehyung but he didn't bother listening to him.He was just staring at the trio in anger.they were searching for a place to sit.

"How dare he touch my girl!" Taehyung was muttering to himself.

kwangsoon looks at Tae , found him making different faces,gritting his teeth over and over again and hissing like a snake.He was looking at same direction from long time.when he looks there,he totally gets it why tae was behaving this way.

"He didn't change like others".kwangsoon thought.He looks at taehyung,he was having a drink.Kyungsoon searches for his glass but doesnt find it but soon realises that tae is drinking his drink.

"ooh...this apple juice taste kinda different ". tae says after having a glass full.

"It is not apple juice taehyung ah..." . kyungsoon tries to stop him but tae already has another shot.

Kyungsoon knew tae doesn't drink, he had not touched any drink in any party.But he couldn't even stop him to not get any reaction from him.

Tae was looking over to the table where irene,wendy and junmyeon over and over again.He wanted to go there but he didn't know how to face irene.Her closeness with another man was pissing him off.

One of the side kicks comes in front and announces that the dance floor was on so everybody hops on to the dance floor.

"Irene sshi...may i have the pleasure to dance with you!".Suho lends in hand.

Irene laughs." So cheesy you are...but i wont dance with a boy,and also when there are so many boys around. What if they accidentally look at me? No No i cant even imagine. ".she looks at wendy."And thanks to somebody,i already am uncomfortable!".she slow hits wendy's arm.

Wendy comes near her ear and whispers."But you look Hot though,ever since you entered 'Somebody' has been unable to look away from you!".and then wendy winks.

"Forget her suho sshi,you just need  partner right.I am here.I have been waiting to dance.so shall we?".
wendy accepts his offer and they go and start dancing.

Finding Irene alone,tae takes this opportunity and goes like an express and sits next to Irene.Irene feels some presence and turns around to look at irene.She gets up and starts going but he holds her hand.She doesn't look back and tries to wipe off his hand.He holds her hand more tight now.

"Let go off my hand!" Irene says still not looking back.

"No!" .He tells in a serious tone.

there was some more hand fight between both.He was holding on more tightly and she was struggling to get her hand out of his grip.

"Dance with me!".it was taehyung.

"Dance?huh...! I dont want to be a dancing partner for someone who wanted me to be his sleeping partner!"

*************

Hello everyone, its so long  i have updated this story.Finally this ypdate done.Hope you people like it.vote if you like.Love you lots 😘😘😘