S2 E10: Goodbye Season 2.

A/N: Stage Directions
Character Name
Bad Girl Confessional
Character Talking

Episode 10: It's the bad girls last day at the mansion, will they finally stop causing drama?

BGC Mansion.

Everything in the house

The week before the last day...

The girls are getting ready to go to the club.

Fergie: So Christina, Alicia. Do you think you two will be seen as boring?

Christina: However they paint me on this show does not define me as a person. My real fans know that I am a bad girl, Lil' Kim fucks with me, okay?

Fergie smirks and rolls her eyes.

Alicia: I just want more people to acknowledge my music, my voice lets you know that I am a certified legend and this face and body of mine is just a bonus feature. See what I did there?

Fergie: No..I..I did not.

Mariah: Enough of the chit chat, our limo is here. BEY HURRY UP AND STOP HAVING SEX WITH JAY!

Beyoncé: *screams* I'LL MEET Y'ALL THERE!

Mýa: Only the good Lord himself can help this unholy child.

1 hour later...

Bey is all over Jay at the club.

Mariah invites Lisa, Aaliyah, Kim & ODB.

Alicia & Christina are enjoying themselves and having drinks with Bey & Mariah.

Meanwhile Mýa left their section with Fergie.

Mýa: Let me tell you something, Fergie.

Fergie: What's up?

Mýa: Word's on the street that Mariah f*cked Jay-Z back in 99' that's why her heartbreaker song blew up and she's clearly f*cking Ol' Dirty, that's why they're so close.