S2 E7: Leaving With A Bang!

A/N: Stage Directions
Character Name
Bad Girl Confessional
Character Talking

Episode 7: After Mýa turns on Jenny, she goes off. Meanwhile P!nk tries to start drama with Christina.

BGC Mansion

BGC Mansion.

Everything in the house

A week later...

All the girls have returned to the house.

An hour later, Jen & Mýa return to the house and start unpacking their things too.

Christina then calls for a house meeting.

Christina: Because you scratched my face up, I am allowed to send your b*tch ass home.

Jennifer: Me? I ain't going nowhere.

Beyoncé: I don't know why you even unpacked your luggage, all of us want you to go. Even Mýa wants your ass gone.

Jennifer: Fuck her, you are all haters. *goes upstairs to pack*

Jenny: If my ass is being kicked out of the house, I am leaving this bitch ass house with a f*cking bang!

Christina & Mýa teasingly wave goodbye at Jen as the others open the door for her as she drags her luggage out.

Jenny: You are all my peasants! *blows a kiss at everyone*

Once the limo driver gets out of the limo to help her with her luggage.

She runs inside drags both Christina & Mýa out of the house by their hair and starts kicking the both of them. They try to fight back but Jenny punches the both of them and tackles Mýa to the ground.

She slap her then tries to choke her. Christina then drags her off of Mýa and starts scratching Jenny's face up.

Jenny pushes her away spits on the both of them then runs in to the limo before they can fight back.