Twelve

Lucion Coltonovosky

I woke up abruptly when Callum pokes my cheek again.
"Wik aah Daddy. I'm hungwy..." He pouts and I melt as I got up.
Xavier is still asleep. Drool on his pillow as he clutches Callum's pillow.

"Alright baby. I'm up..." I said when he pokes my cheek again while whining.

I pick him up when he sucks on his thumb.
"Bubba no. Your thumb is dirty..." He pouts in my arms and tears glistened his eyes.
He sobs quietly in my bare shoulder,only do I realize that I'm still shirtless.

I quickly go around to Xavier's side.
"Xav..." I shake his shoulder but he groans and doesn't wake up.

"Xav wake up..." He doesn't bulge and I sigh.
We walked into Callum's baby room and I get a pacci for him.

He stops his sobs as he sucks on the pacci.
His hair laying over his back as he closed his eyes.
I put on my dress pants and I carry him downstairs.

In the middle of making Callum some formula,Xav walks in.

"Good morning kiddo..." Callum hugs Xavier's neck and they sit by the couch.
Xav returns to the kitchen once I finish making some breakfast.

Callum fell asleep again while watching TV and I woke him up after I picked him up as Xavier sets the table and we eat.
Callum wakes up abruptly and looks around.

"W-where am I?" He asks panicked.

"Its OK Callum. You fell into little space and we as in Xav and I took care of you last night..." Callum looks around. His bright baby blue eyes looking around in fear and curiosity.

"Can you at least calm down for me?.." I put my hand on his knee as he nods.

I want to carry him again but he doesn't want to so I let him follow me.
"Hey...." Xavier says and looks behind me seeing Callum walking behind me.
I shook my head and he nods in understanding.

"Where am I?" Callum asks again and I pull out a chair for him.

"M-Mr Romanov?" He asks as Xav smiles and and puts a plate down of food in front of Callum.

"Have some food first Callum then me and Lucion will explain everything..." He nods while eating.

"Can you explain now?" He asks as Xav nods looking at me.

This fucker.

I sigh.

"Well...you had fallen into head space yesterday when you were with Xavier. He bought you here and tried to stop the aching in your chest. He didn't know what to do and called me.
Then we found out you are our soulmate. I am nothing human my love and I have a feeling that you aren't too but maybe because you haven't shifted yet. I know this is hard to take in but please bare with us..." He drinks his orange juice and nods.

"I have a demon self. Just like Xavier,only he is a lykan but a lykan rogue because he isn't part of a pack" Xavier growled and Callum tiltered his head to the side in confusion and curiosity.

"Like...like werewolves in a pack?" Xavier nods at him making Callum nod silently as he eats his bacon which are cut up in pieces.

"A soulmate is like your partner your whole life through. You are both our soulmates but we don't know why because Xavier and I hate each other" I said as I wait for him to let it sink in and start yelling monsters at us.

"Ok...." We share a look with Xavier.

"Ok?" Xavier asks as Callum looks up from eating his strawberry jammed toast.

"Well...I m-mean I understand. I'm sorry I fell into headspace. It won't happen again" he mumbles and I rage bubbled up in me.

Why the fuck does he have to hide his little side from us?!
Is he hiding something else?!
Whatever it is,I'll find out!

"Why are you hiding your little side from us?..." I growled raising my voice as I see my sub mate flinch and see tears slide down his cheek.

"Please stop screaming..." He whispers.

"What are you hiding from me Callum?!!" I growled again and he shook his head.

"N-nothing..." I can feel his heart beat faster.
He's lying.

"Why are you lying?!goddamn it Callum!we're your mate!you tell us everything!" He's basically shaking like a leaf right now and Xavier pushes me away from Callum.

How did I end up holding his chin in a death grip?!

"For fuck sake Lucion,you're scaring him" Xavier picks him up and immediately Callum starts sobbing on his shoulder blade and I take control back from my demon.

"Its OK baby. Daddy's stupid" I hope Xavier hasn't forgotten that I'm still here?

"N-no wike daddy..." I hear Callum hiccuping as his tear stricken eyes met mine but he looks away quickly.
Great! My own mate is afraid of me.

Xavier glared and pulled up his middle finger at me as he tried to calm down the distressed boy.
Xavier cooes at Callum whose eyes droop and he soon passed out on Xavier's shoulder blade.

"Why did you snap like that?" Xavier growled in a whispering tone as he bounces the sleeping boy on his chest.

"I'm...I have a bit difficult time controlling my other side..." I mumbled while collecting the dirty dishes.

"Well you better start controlling it because we'll have a problem next time you snap at my mate..." Xavier's eyes shift to bright red as he shows his fangs.

I'll try. For Callum and.... Xavier. I'll try.