Four

I gulp as I make my way to their booth.
There were four men seated by the booth in expensive looking suits most probably tailored armani ones I read in the men's health magazine.

The three men who had beards weren't as muscular and large as the man in the middle.
His face was clean shaved. Sharp jawline,broad shoulders popping through his shirt.
His hair was in a short neat cut.
And his eyes were an icy gray color staring back at me.
I was in a trance. I couldn't look away but then I did and looked down on my notepad.

"Good e-evening gentlemen. H-have you decided to o-order y-yet?" I stuttered through sentences when I felt his eyes on me.

They start speaking their orders and when I'm left with the beastly man I see his gaze is directed to my lips. I lick them subconsciously and I swear I saw his icy gray orbs darkened as he clenched his jaw.

"I'll have the Chipotle-spiced chicken with Mexican green rice" his voice had a chill running down my spine and I note down their orders.

"What about drinks?" They all have their order of drinks and the large man in the middle is the last to order...again.

"What do you suggest...Callum?" My name rolling outve his tongue had my heart racing faster as I gulped.

"Um...I'd suggest rare Italian gin with bitter orange juice. It has a very strong taste I've heard surely for a strong looking man as yourself sir..." I couldn't stop the last sentence as I see him smile a little but it disappeared as soon as I registered it as a smile.

"A-anything else?" I asked as the pervert guy to the near left pulled my belt hook closer to him.

"You're a cute little boy. Maybe you'd like to meet up sometime?...." I saw the large man clench his teeth and he growls at the man.

"Leave the boy alone Vincent or forget about that shipping deal we talked about..." The man Vincent let me go quickly and apologized as I leave but I felt the large man's stare following me.

The chef took their order and checked over the list.
He nods as he shouts orders.

"Chloe!" He says to me and hands me the drinks.

"Give this to Mr Romanov's table..." I nod.

"Its Callum sir..." I said as he scrunches his brows.

"Sorry, Callum. Can you please go now" I nod as I take their drinks.

Returning with their drinks I put them on the table as they give each other's glass according to their order.
The last was the drink I suggested.
I waited for them to sip on their first taste and they nodded.

I watched the large man in the middle who drank his liquor. I still don't know his name.

Once I see they don't need anything else I walked away completely ignoring those icy orbs staring right through me.

The actual Chloe came and helped me give their foods. I delivered two dishes while she delivered the other two.

Mr Pierre called me while I was finished serving them and went back to washing the huge amount of dishes.

"Mr Romanov wants to speak with you in my office upstairs..." I nod and pulled off the apron and gloves for the second time.

I walked up the stairs feeling anxiety creep inside me.
I come face to face with the door and knock softly.

I hear a deep voice familiar to the one I served downstairs.
Opening the door,I pale up when I come face to face with the large icy orbed man