Eight

I rushed through the changing room of the restaraunt as I quickly fixed my tie.

Today, some big business dealers are coming to the restaraunt and they reserved the whole VIP booths which are extremely expensive.

I tied up my hair into a messy bun but Chloe drags me back into the changing room.
"Sit down girl. I'm doing your hair today. I've been dying to touch your white locks and today is your lucky day" just then Bella brings the curling rod and waves it at me.

Oh no.

They did my hair and curled it. Rosie put some mascara over my long lashes and they squeal in excitement when they bun up my hair leaving a few curly strands to frame my facial features.

I looked at myself seeing my lashes were straighter and longer than usual and my hair was still in a bun but sexy messy.

I kissed the girls cheek.
"Thanks although I don't see any beauty in it..." I smirk seeing them gasp in shock.

"Sweetie don't tell me you don't find that boy as hot as hell. I mean if you were straight I'd definitely tap that..." Chloe says pointing to my reflection in the mirror.

I blushed,maybe she was little true. I did look good,no bragging intended.

I quickly leave and hear the chef giving out orders.
Great,I'm serving VIP again.

I walked out and walked to the last VIP booth. Stepping up passed the guards,my eyes zeroed on the man sitting by the middle of the booth wearing a triumph smirk as he stared at me.

T-tatooed man.