Chapter 6: Home.

(That was the closest i could get to what i was thinking of) We were in Australia when I was shaken awake.

"Hey goodmorning, we're here."

"Ugh, I don't want to be awake though" I replied sounding a little whiney.

"Well come on now, we gotta get home!" She said while chuckling and sounding quite excited.

*after we got off plane*

There was a middle aged man waiting then Molly went up to hug him.

"Hey sweety!" The stranger said.

"Hello my darling James!" Molly replied. And so I suspected that this man was her husband named James.

"And hello to you too...." Then man said, then continuing since he didnt know my name.

"Grace" I finished for him.

"Yes, Grace, that's a very beautiful name" he said.

"thanks."

After awhile it got awkward so we decided to leave. On the car ride James and Molly tried to make conversation with me.

"So, we have 2 wonderful kids at home, and they will be very glad to meet you." Molly said.

"Cool, what are they like?"

"Well there is Jaden, and he's Smart, athletic, and he's out of the house with his friends most of the time, and then there's Vanessa, she's a little bratty, popular, and out at party's a lot."

I thought 'They don't seem like the type of people I'd like' but said "well they are very alike."

"I guess they are. Well I'm still sure you'll make friends in your new school!" James chimend in.

Ya, right, I thought, I'd just be a loser like in my old school.

*at house*

It was a cute little house with a bench swing on the porch and flowers everywhere. It was a grayish blue that I liked, the house, not the bench. I started walking in the house up to my room (which I supposed was the empty one). It was a nice room, it was a baby blue color that I thought was nice, and the bed had purple covers and sheets. I walked in and set my stuff down when I noticed that Molly came in with me.

"Hey, we kinda got you this" she said while passing a small box with a red bow on it to me.

"What is it?" I replied while studying the box.

"Open it and find out!" She said cheery as usual.

I open the box and there was an iPhone 6 inside which made me gasp. "You really didn't have to get me this! It's not even my birthday."

"Ya well it was just a welcoming gift from James and I" It was right then when I noticed the desk in the corner of the room with a computer.

"And a computer too! Really that was not neccessary"

"Yes it was, now we are not taking it back, so you better take it" she said while laughing slightly.

"Ok so I'm gonna start unpacking now so, see you later?" I said as I started unpacking.

"Oh ya, see you in a bit" Molly replied, smiling, as she started walking out.

{A\N}

Sorry for the limited words, Im only 11 so, ya.

~~when edited about a year or 2 later~~

Omg this was so cringey I'm so happy that I decided to read the old chapters. But thanks for reading! I hope you liked it, later peopless!

Forever everOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara