Chapter 9:

I woke up to a large clatter in the kitchen. I threw on a sweat shirt and quickly jogged down the stairs to see what had happened.

When I got to the kitchen I saw that Molly had dropped a few glass plates on the ground. By the time I noticed what I happened Jaden and Vanessa had already gotten down here. Jaden's hair was all frizzy and messy while Vanessa's looked almost perfect. I was confused on why everyone was up so early and basically ready so I checked the time. 

It's 6:30??!?!?  I said to myself. How can it be 6:30?? I need to start getting ready!

"I'll be back, I just need to get dressed.." I said awkwardly and pointed to the stairs for a few moments. But before anyone really said anything I jogged up the stairs and into my room.

 I'm never going to be used to be calling it "my room". I'm not used to having a room to myself. At the orphanage I almost NEVER had my own room. I always had to share it with some other female ((which I really don't get because they have more then enough rooms)).

As I entered my room I grabbed a pair of black, ripped, skinny jeans; a short sleeved Sleeping With Sirens shirt, a batman hoodie and tons of bracelets. I quickly threw them all on with my black and white converse and grabbed my splatter paint backpack.

I ran down the stairs looking at the time on my phone 7:08 it read. " SHIT!" I half-yelled and started running to the bus stop. ((Which is about 4 minutes away)).

I made it just in time to the bus stop because the bus came seconds after I was next to the curb. I stepped on the bus and everyone gave me weird looks, but it's probably because I didn't have any of their great tans. I was very pale and I bet it was quite weird seeing a new girl with tons of clothes on with this hot climate.

Everyone started whispering and looking at me. I walked faster to the back of the bus but I didn't quite make it. Some well built guy put his leg in the middle of the walk-way ((definitely on purpose)) and I tripped over it. Everyone turned around at the loud sound my fatass made and started laughing at me. I quickly gathered my stuff and went to the one-seater in the back. ((A/N Let my just make this clear, I live in the USA so I don't know how they run things in the outback so if I get anything wrong, plz dont judge me)) 

The ride to the school was full of music and thoughts for me. I had my ear buds in and the volume all the way up while I looked out the color filed window.