Chapter4: My new home.

When I turned around the corner I saw a middle aged women in some jeans and a white top.

"I'm sorry but who are you?" I asked.

  Sarah then replied "oh, that's Molly Jacobs, your new guardian."

".......Ok." I replied shyly, still trying to process this all.

"So go and pack your things! Quickly!" She said while hurrying me. I jogged to my room then threw my stuff in my bag which possessed of: a months worth of clothing, my razors, a blanket, and a stuffed worn out, teddy bear that I've had for most my life. I got the teddy bear from my mom.

-flashback-

I was hungry so I went to my moms room.

"mommy mommy." I said as i walked into her room, at the same time spotting an old teddy bear on a counter, with a few pills falling out of a hole on its foot. So I tucked the teddy bear into my arms happily and jumped onto the bed next to momma. I then said while shaking her "mommy plz wake up I'm hungry." And with that she opened her eyes and said " what the fuck stop touching things that aren't yours!" She said while pulling the bear out of my hands and slapping me. She pulled the pills out of the bear's foot. "Here you greedy little bitch!" She yelled angrily while forcefully throwing the bear back in my arms and pushing me off the bed.

- end of flashback-

-authers note-

Thank you guys for reading my shitty chapter and book and I hope you like it so far. I luv you my peeps