Chapter1: Why me?

Authers note-

OK so this is going to start by her thoughts or her mind so Be ready.-

Its ok you can do it just you little fag you need to do it, you need to cut.

"NO!" I shouted.

'Come on just take away the pain. No one loves you that's why your family hated you..'

-flashback-
-at home-

"YOU WORTHLESS LITTLE BITCH COME HER OR I'LL SLAP YOU!!"my mother yelled. I was used to this stuff my mother when she was drunk she would hurt me and call me horrid things. I was only 10 when this happened she would come home almost every night drunk and with a man. I never understood what was happening, only that a lot of sounds came out of her room at night.

"Coming mommy!" I said while racing down the stairs so she would not get mad at me but I was too late.

"Too late you piece of worthless shit" she told me, and before I knew it, she slapped me.

"Maybe that will make you come faster next time bitch!" She screamed.

-present day-

My parents brought me to the foster home the day after.

And here I am, 10 foster parents later, and still in a foster home. I used to go to therapy every day because of my cutting. They think I stopped. But they still put me up for adoption and I think its because they think I'm crap and they want me to go away.

I then slid the blade across my wrist deeply and it felt great. It let's you get away from every thing and its just wonderful. I slid the razor across my wrist again and again until I fell asleep in a pool of blood.

-authers note-

Srry I took so long I did not know how to start the chapter then I thought of it. And also srry for any spelling mistakes. And I'm also srry that this chapter is crappy and short but I hope that it will get better. Luv you all my little peepers bye!

~~after being edited again~~

It was really shitty before and there were 10000000 mistakes. If you find any more then just comment them! Thanks for reading.