" Add. "

The sentient cube immediately woke up when he saw (Y/n) eyed on the sleeping Grim which made Add smirk deviously. He then kicked Grim off the bed and shouted, " Wake up tanuki! "

" Ha?! Why- Gah! They're back! " Grim exclaimed as he stared at the ghosts laughing.

" Yeah and sorry about that, Grim. " She said with an apologetic tone,  " Get ready since Headmage Crowley is coming back. "

As he heard that, Grim heaves out an annoyed groan. Begrudgingly getting ready for today. Until the door was slammed open, revealing none other than, Crowley himself.

" Good morning! I hope you've slept- " His eyes went wide when his eyes landed on Grim.

" You're the creature that we threw out for causing such commotion during the orientation! Why is he here?! " He exclaimed.

" I let him stay here since it was raining outside. Plus, we also talked to the residental ghosts and they're quite friendly too. " (Y/n) explains, glancing at Grim as he was hiding behind her leg.

" Fascinating. " He mumbled under his breath, making the Songstress tilt her head slightly.

" Did you say something? Or do you want to get hit again? "

Add glared at the Headmage, getting ready to transform. In response, Crowley immediately held his hands up in defence with a bag dangling in his grasp, " Crewel just wanted me to hand Ms (L/n) a small gift! That's all! "

He then hands the bag to the Songstress.

Curiously, she takes it out and her eyes lit up, seeing that it was a fur coat, rocabar poncho and a shawl, " These are lovely! " She smiled before she turns her gaze at the Headmage, " Could you tell Mr Crewel that I said 'Thank you'? "

" Certainly, I'm sure he'll be delighted to hear it from you. "

" And Headmage Crowley... "

" Yes, Ms (L/n)? "

" Would you please let Grim attend your school? " The Songstress requested while bowing her head in a pleading manner, making both Crowley and Grim's eyes widen in surprise.

" What? Letting a monster attend here? " He questioned.

Add huffs and nods, " Despite, we just met the tanuki here. He's not bad and can improve if he stays here until graduation. " He reasons not for the sake of Grim but, for (Y/n). As Add knew that the Songstress wouldn't easily give up until the end.

" Hmm..."

He stared at them back and forth until he heaves out a defeated sigh, " Very well then. I shall grant that request of course. "

" What?! Did you hear that (Y/n)? " He stared at the Songstress while grinning happily.

" But! "

Crowley slightly raised his voice as he continued, " Under no circumstances, will I allow those who are not chosen by the Dark Mirror. And as for you Ms (L/n)..."

The Songstress flinched in response when she heard the Headmage's stern tone, " Even though you can use magic, you'll need to take the responsibility for Grim until we find a way to return you home. "

Grim slouched his shoulders, dreading and mumbled, " Hn...Shouldn't have kept my hopes up. "

" Regarding the incident, the school does bear some responsibilities for your well-being. " He started, folding his arms as he continued,  " So, I will allow you to stay here free of charge. However, you'll need to pay for other necessities on your own. Though, you won't have any problem as you had renovated the interior.  "