A Thank You and Some Information before we begin

Alright, it's been a while (I think, time has become irrelevant to me) and I'm back, and I come bringing chapters.

But first a thank you.

Thank you to everyone who leaves comments. I might not respond to a lot of comments but I do see all of them and I love them. (I'll be trying to respond to comments more)

To everyone who suggested scenes, ships, and so many other things, thank you. They helped me break my small writer's block, and gave me something to write to. (most of these will be added)

To everyone who stuck with this fic while I was rewriting it, and are now here to see what it looks like now, Thank you

And, of course, for everyone who leaves kudos or just simply reads this.

Now, some information and changes you might want to know before starting.

Changes:

- the title (obviously)

- you'll notice that what has been rewritten will probably be ... pretty different than the first version. So, I suggest you don't wait for new chapters but start reading again. (I did keep some of the things most people seemed to like)

- I decided to go for Dabi/Izuku and Toga/Uraraka although these ships will probably be more on the background.

- I also decided Shigaraki will join the Rehab later on ( he will also be aged down)

I think that's it for what changed.

now things you might want to know before reading.

- Izuku is quirkless

- This fic includes: panic and anxiety attacks, nightmares, gore, abuse, possibly self harm (just a lot of angst)

- Slow updates! (Look, I write when I want and I post a chapter when I finish it) (I also have too many other fics and stories I'm making)

- I don't know if Dabi is going to be a Todoroki or not (feel free to say what you want in the comments)

that's about it. The next chapter will be the actual chapter! Have fun!

This story is also on ao3, it has more tags on there and might get updated slightly earlier (since I  don't get notifications for Wattpad I tend to forget I have it sometimes)

Notes:

Hope you liked it,
Feel free to leave your own ideas for scenes, chapter titles, small conversations.
I love to read them and find a way to add them in here.

feel free to join my Discord server https://discord.gg/BK5J3Rh