Unhidden insecurites

Start from the beginning

Holding his face in her hands Milan placed a loving kiss on his lips leaving a magical feeling lingering, their lips synchronized together feeling their love for each other through the kiss. Moving his hand down to her treasure Milan caressed Leo's erection through his pants causing him to groan at the feeling. Reaching her pearl softly swiping against it Milan let out a shaky whimper. Leo was the only one who knew how to make her go crazy without barely doing anything.

Applying more pressure she gasped as he picked up his speed feeling her grab his arm Leo unexpectedly slipped one of his thick fingers into her wet canal, already seeing her sweet juices drip down his fingers.

" L—Leon! " Milan whispered against his lips as Leo pushed a second finger into her hole, feeling herself expand Milan removed herself from the kiss. Gripping onto his shoulder with her right hand she fumbled with his belt buckle with her left trying to feel his magnificent member in her hands.

Being successful slipping her hand into his briefs Milan gently gripped his long thick piece in her hand placing it outside of his pants, rubbing over the pinkish-brown velvet tip Leo growled at the touch of her manicured hands on his throbbing piece.

" Stop " slowly pulling out his fingers while Milan moaned.

Sticking out her tongue Leo placed his juice covered fingers on her tongue, without hesitation, Milan sucked off all her nectar Leo groaning at the sight in front of him.

Jerking his piece in a slow manner Leo looked at his wife with hunger ready to feast, "your so fuckin' sexy" smirking Milan graciously dropped to her knees becoming face to face with his beautiful penis. Licking her lips her mouth watered ready to have his semen down her throat. 

Grabbing it Milan licked both sides of his piece as he hissed while looking down at her, looking up at him she placed three-light kisses on Leo's soft velvet tip. Rubbing her lips together Milan felt his sticky precum on them.

Putting both her hands flat on his pelvis Milan pushed his member inch by inch slowly into her mouth savoring the taste of the sweet and salty precum, fully getting him in feeling her mouth stretch from the girth of his piece. 

Lathering sip on his penis Milan stroked him as her head moved forward gagging feeling him at the back of her throat, hearing his groans and moans Milan became wet just pleasing her husband turned her on.

Pushing him all the way to the back of her throat sip flowed down her chin and his member, " look at me " seductively looking up she held him in the back as tears ran down her face looking at him.

" Suck that dick, mama " Leo moaned.

Finally, letting him go Milan gasped for air but quickly went back to sucking his piece gently sucking at his tip a few seconds later she felt his sticky cum fill her mouth hearing Leo cursing up a storm as his stomach tighten causing her to swallow his seed.

" Shit! " He longed out his cum still spilling from his slit.

Pulling her back up the two shared a flavorful kiss hungry for each other, moving to the bed Leo laid his wife down ready to feast on her treasure getting on his knees. Opening her legs wide Leo stared at her beautiful pink treasure spreading her fat lips with his index and middle finger drizzling spit on her sensitive pearl, shrieking at him pulling at her clit with his teeth already seeing the cum at her entrance.

Sucking slow then fast Milan's moans filled the room, legs shaking at the pleasure that was hitting her left and right. " You love me, baby?" The vibration of his voice sending her into a frenzy. "Yes! I love you so much " sticking his long wet tongue in her entrance making Milan jerk back.

" Oh, my — Leon! Baby " resting her hand on the top of his head pulling at Leo's freshly braided hair, grunting at the slight pain Leo bit her plump thigh causing her to scream. " Don't fuckin' touch me! Just let me eat you " whimpering Milan placed her hands above her head just taking the amount of pleasure he was giving her.

It was too much at once her legs shook vigorously sending her over the edge, removing her hands she pushed his head away Leo fighting back to finish his meal Milan moaned and groaned. "Stop! Baby, I can't take it " on cue squirt sprayed all over Leo's face and their bed. Still licking slurping up all the sweet nectar Milan laid there numb as her eyes were shut tight.

" Cum on my face don't hold that shit back!" Tightly squeezing her thighs together Leo pried them open licking up the last of her sweet nectar.

Finally, being satisfied Leo sat up and chuckled at the shocked Milan her hand resting on her heart as her legs still shook and her chest heaved up and down. Placing a passionate kiss on her lips. " I love you, " Leo whispered into her ear as she wrapped her arms around his neck as he laid on top of her minutes later the two fell asleep satisfied.