Kinzo Shima

We've been best friends since we were little. How could I let this happen.. We've been messing around for about 2 months and now I'm pregnant.. How? How? How! I just turned 18 and he's 20 how did this happen to us.. Kinzo's going to freak out..
~time skip~
It's been a week since i found out, and I've been avoiding Kinzo like the plague. It hasn't been that hard. I mean, considering everyone thinks im sick, since I've been throwing up my guts so much. I was walking down the hall, drowned in my own thoughts, when I bumped into something. I looked up and my eyes widened. "K-Kinzo! I-I'm sorry!" I tried to figure a way out of the situation as fast as I could. "Why have you been avoiding me? And why are you so sick?" I avoided looking at his eyes. "I-I'm not." He let out and aggravated sigh and pulled me to a room nearby. "Y/n.. I love you. You're my best friend, and thought we'd be something more when we started messing around.. If you don't want to then just tell me.. Don't avoid me.. No matter what I want to be your best friend at least." "I.. I'm pregnant, Kinzo.." He started laughing. I looked up wide eyed. "That's it? That's why you've been avoiding me?" He laughed harder. My face turned red with anger. "Hey! Why are you laughing! Stop! This isn't funny! Nobody even knows we've been with each other! And-" he cut me off with a kiss and all my anger started to subside. He pulled away. "I love you. Be mine, officially?" I blushed. "Kinzo.." "Please?" I started crying. "I.. But what about what people will think? We just become a couple and I'm pregnant?" "Lets get married. We can tell everyone we were dating in secret. Waiting til you turned eighteen, so we could get married. I mean i already know I could spend the rest of my life with you, I've made it this far and only fell more and more in love with you since we were kids." "I.. Okay.." "Wait. Really?" He smiled big. I nodded. Kinzo pulled me into a tight hug. "This is great! I love you, y/n." "I love you, too, Kinzo." He leaned down and kissed me.

~and fin. Sorry if its not good. I just think of Kinzo and im like baby daddy.~