Ready to Strike (Ryuji Suguro)

I was ready to strike from behind the bushes. Ryuji won't see it coming this time. I'm going to get him. Shima and Konekomaru better not get in my way. I got in position and was about to jump when, "I see you, (y/n)." Ryuji said, not even glancing at me. I pouted, "You're not fair, Ryuji." I climbed out of the bushes and stared at him. "Well, at least I'm not a little kid." He said. "Hey, give her some slack, Bon." "Yeah, like Konekomaru said, give her some slack. After all She only does it because she likes-" I slapped Shima in the back of the head. "Hunting!" I smiled. Koney laughed at Renzo, while I blushed. "You shut your mouth, Renzo, or I'll shut it for you." I whispered menacingly to him before smiling and skipping off.
Time skip~~~
I was hiding in the air ducts now, don't ask me how I got here. I've been waiting a while it seems. I think Ryuji studies in the room below me, so it shouldn't be much longer. Suddenly I see a bunch of Coal Tar coming at me. "Shit.." I mumbled. I'm going to have to jump but.. As I thought that, suddenly they were here. They scared me shitless. I screamed and started kicking, which made me fall out of the duct. "Mother fucker!" Blushing I said, "oops.. I-I didn't know you we're here yet.." "So you scream and jump on me?!" I blushed, he looks angry.. "There was a bunch of Coal Tar that swarmed me.. I-I'm sorry.." Ryuji looked at me like I was crazy. "You're still on top of me." He was blushing a little, at least I think he was. "S-sorry!" I jumped off him, and was about to run out of the door. "Hey, are you okay?" I turned to look at him, this time he was blushing. "Yeah." I smiled He's cute when he blushes, "well cuter." I said that out loud.. Shit "um um I mean.. Uh..." Ryuji stared at me. That's it I'm gone.. I turned quickly to leave when He hugged me. "Ryuji?" "I'm glad you're okay, (y/n)." "Me too." I smiled. "Wait, are you okay? I fell on you. Did I hurt you? Shit, I'm sorry. Do you need an ice pack for your shoulder?" I opened my mouth to say more but before I could something had already shut it for me. It was Ryuji's lips.. He's kissing me.. He pulled away blushing and quickly looked away. "I need to study." I blinked, blushing like a rose red. "Right.. I'll see you later, Ryuji."