Why him? (Rin Okumura)

Trigger warning: Abuse!

I showed up to school with bruise today. Well, more bruised than yesterday. It doesn't really bother me anymore now. At least I know he cares enough to show me. I sat down next to Rin. He looked at me with a sad face, but I just looked away. We used to be friends, but my boyfriend didn't want me to talk to him. He's dangerous and will get me in trouble. That's what he said. So, I stopped talking to him. I can't change my seat though.. And sometimes I miss my best friend.. But I don't want to upset (bf/n). "(Y/n)?" I looked up at my teacher, Yukio Okumura, Rin's brother. "Yes, teacher?" I stopped talking to him other than the mandatory, also. "Can I talk to you in the hall?" I hesitated. I guess this is mandatory, since I'm in school.. "...Yes." I followed him to the hallway and stood across from him. "Are you alright?" Yukio said, looking at the bruises on my face and arms. "Yes, I just took a fall." "To your face and arms?" "..Yes. Is that all?" He sighed and nodded. "For now." I nodded and went back to my seat.

Time skip~~~

Someone must have seen Yukio and I talking in the hall yestrday. I tried to tell (bf/n) it was just about school. He didn't believe me though.. He hit me again, I think I have a black eye. I haven't seen a mirror though, I don't want to really.. I just want a friend, but I left them all behind.. I don't know what to do. I don't understand why he hit me this time.. I didn't break the rules. It's the weekend so there's no school, and nowhere I can really go.  I'll just wall around. I let my feet carry me wherever, just walking around aimlessly. "(Y/n)?! What the fuck happened to you?!!" I looked up and seen Rin running over to me from his dorm. Funny I'd end up here. Rin grabbed my shoulders staring at me concerned, babbling on. I tried to pull away, and didn't look at him. He just gripped tighter, making me wince.  "Look at me." I slowly raised my head, still keepi mg my eyes off of him. "(Y/n). Please.. Who did this?.." I tried to pull away again, but Run wouldn't budge. "Stop! I don't want him to see!" Rin left go and clenched his fists. "What?" He growled. "I-I mean.." "That's why?! You've been avoiding me because of him?! (bf/n)?! Why are you with him?! He did this didn't he?! I'll kill him!" I gasped and grabbed Rin's arm, trying to keep him from walking away. "Why?! Why him?! He hurts you! You deserve so much better!!" I started crying holding onto Rin's arm. "I.. I don't want to be alone.." Rin's demeaner softened up and he turned around and out his arms around me. "H-Hey.. Don't cry. You're not alone.." I looked up and sniffed. "R-Really?" Rin blushed and nodded. "Of course not." He pulled me closer and kissed my head. "You'll never be alone, so long as I'm alive." I blushed and lifted my head to see him. "Rin.." "(Y/n), I don't want you to get hurt like this anymore. I love you.. I don't like seeing you bruised and hurt."