LEMON!!! (Yukio and Rin Okumura)

I'm staying the night with my best friends. Yukio and Rin have a whole dorm to themselves! They said I can have my own room, but what good is a sleep over if you don't stay in the same room? Plus I'm bringing scary movies, so I can't sleep alone. I'll be too scared! Let's see what else should I bring? Candy, popcorn, cookies? Ohhh I have to make sure I look cute, so I need to go get some cute pajamas while I'm out! Oh I should grab a funny movie or something for after our scary ones. Maybe I'll just wing it while I shop for the night.

Time skip~~~

Going down the isles at the shopping market, I'm grabbing candy left and right. Milk Duds, Reeses Pieces, Mike and Ikes, and a big whole bag of different types of candy. I grabbed some cookie dough and brownie mix. Me and Rin can make these. Oh I'll get some tea for Yukio! I grabbed some and paid for it all. "Now, onto the movie store." I smiled and walked next door. I know, convenient, right? I grabbed a few horror movies, then I went to the comedy section. I searched and couldn't find anything, maybe romance? I checked and it looked as though there was only a few.. So I just grabbed one.

Time skip~~~

"Fifty Shades of Grey?" Yukio questioned holding up the movie I had grabbed at random. "Yeah I just picked one, why? Is it supposed to be bad?" Yukio and Rin looked at each other and shared a giggle. "Not exactly." Rin stated. "Have you guys seen it?" They shook their heads. "Then, what?" Yukio looked at me and smirked, "Let's watch and see." Rin started to giggle more furiously. "Um okay.." I popped the movie in and pressed play.

Time skip~~~

My eyes were wide as the movie ended. My face was as red as it could get, and I had it in my hands. "You guys knew, didn't you? That's why you were giggling.. And you didn't tell me and now I don't know what to do and and and.." I was so embarrassed I didn't know what to say. I have a crush on these two and just watched an entire movie about sex with them.. "Awe, (y/n), we're sorry." Yukio said, with some kind of tone in his voice I hadn't heard before. "Yeah, we just thought it was funny, (y/n)." Rin.. He's got the same tone.. "Guys?" I said questioningly, peeking up from my hands. My mouth hung open. They're.. They're shirtless and smiling at me and oh jeez they've got bulges the size of Japan.. "Yes, (y/n)?" Yukio whispered in my ear. His voice was silky yet rugged. He was leaning over me. "W-what are you doing?" Rin crawled over to me. "What do you want us to do?" He whispered in my other ear, then bit it.."I.." I started to say but couldn't manage anymore than that. I was in my dream world it seemed. Yukio kissed my neck, searching for a spot he liked. "Mmm.." I had strangle out a noise unexpectedly. Yukio started to focus on that spot, causing me pleasure. I almost forgot about Rin, until he moved his hands to my thigh. He started rubbing it slowly, yet so firmly. I don't.. I can't think.. "(Y/n), kiss me." I obeyed and kissed Rin. He kissed back feverishly as his hands started roaming more. Yukio started kissing farther down. "Your shirt is annoying." He stated as he started fiddling with it, trying to remove it. I quickly helped him. It was gone and Yukio latched onto my nip, sucking and licking. I moaned, causing him to grin. Suddenly I felt another mouth on my other nip. I gasped, Rin was working on me too. I want to work on them! I took my hand and pressed it to Yukio's member. I started to rub while he pressed to me. "(Y/n).." He mangled out. I blushed and moved my other hand to Ron's little friend. He growled slightly as he too pressed against my hand. Soon enough we were all undressed. I had Yukio's hand inside me and Ron's member in my mouth. I was sucking at it the best I could, but the pleasure was making it hard to concentrate. I moaned against Rin as I bobbed my head back and forth. Yukio stood up on his knees. "(Y/n)n, is it alright if I..?" I couldn't say anything so I just pressed myself against him in response. He seemed to get the hint, as I felt his throbbing erection. He pressed the tip to my lower sweet spot and slowly slid in. It hurt a little, but not as much as I expected, so I moved my hips on him. He started to move slowly at first. Each movement he made, had me pushing on Rin. As Yukio started to get faster and rougher with his thrust, so did my sucking. Rin took hold of my hair in a fist full. "Ngh, (Y-Y/n) n-not so fast.. You're going to make me.." I giggled against him as he struggled not to cum. Yukio's thrust were getting sloppier as he gripped my hips, pulling them towards him with every thrust. My core was starting to tingle. Rin's hips started bucking into my mouth, he couldn't take much more of this. I swirled my tongue around his member, making him moan my name. He was throbbing in my mouth and I loved it. Yukio hit a spot inside me that almost through me over the edge. My mouth opened wide as I moaned loudly. Yukio's grip tightened and he sped up hitting the same spot over and over again. I couldn't stop moaning, the vibration caused Rin to slip into bliss as he came into my mouth. "Agh! (y/n). Oh god (y/n)! Yes! Fuck!" he moaned as I kept sucking. I wasn't finished with him until me and Yukio were finished. Yukio, throbbing inside me, started to moan while his thrust became sloppy. I decide to put forth my effort and began to move my hips with his, quickly and roughly. Our skin slapping and moans filled the air with a certain kind of lust. Rin had lost control of his hips as they bucked wildly in my mouth, his hands had left my hair and gripped into my shoulder for support. "Ah (Y/n), I-I'm close!" Yukio shouted. I took that as my cue to work as fast as I could, causing myself and the boy pleasure we couldn't hold back. I felt myself too over the edge as Yukio shit his hot seed inside me. The feeling of this and his twitching member caused me to call more into the bliss as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. Riding out our climaxes we stopped a few moments later. Yukio and Rin both pulling out of me, I looked up at them. "Guys.." "I love you." They said at the same time. "I-I love you, too.." We all three snuggled the rest of the night, still naked and with Rins' tail wrapped around us.