10

Luna

It has been a couple of days since we went to the mall and i'm still staying at gus's house, i'm planning to go back tonight but he wants to go on a date tonight so i guess i'll be going back in the morning.

He was downstairs with fish narc i think it was working on a beat or recording or something like that.

I got out of the shower and put a pair of gus's  bottoms on and one of his t-shirts before going downstairs to see him.

Beamer boy was playing in the room that i was most familiar with, i walked in to see gus sat on the couch smoking a blunt whilst holding his phone up recording fish doing this weird dance, both of them laughing.

His attention shortly turned towards me as walked fully into the room so he could see me.

He got up from the couch and walked over to me placing a kiss on my forehead.

"I missed you" he slurred, i could tell he's been drinking because of his breath

"I was only upstairs gus" i laughed pulling him down on the sofa with me he laid his head on my lap as i started playing with his hair.

"When do you want to leave" he asked as i carried on playing with his hair

"I don't mind, do you still want to go out" i said considering the fact that he had been drinking, he wasn't drunk not even tipsy.

"Yeah of course i do, let's go get ready" he said jumping up from the sofa bringing me with him up to his room.

"What do you wanna do?" Gus asked as he threw a t-shirt over his head changing out of the one he was wearing before

"I don't mind it's up to you"

"Well in the case, we can go and get some food i wanna take you to a restaurant " he smiled walking over to me kissing me on the lips wrapping his hands round my waist. I pulled away and grabbed my clothes and walked into the bathroom to get changed.

::

"Let me have the aux" i said grabbing the white wire as we pulled out of the drive. I pressed shuffle on my playlist landing on a random future song

"Woah you listen to future" gus said turning his head looking shocked

"Keep your eyes on the road but yes of course i do who doesn't he's a legend" i said laughing

"True, inside the mattress is one of my favourite" he said

I scrolled through my playlist landing on that song and played it watching the smile on his face widen as he rapped the song.

After a couple of songs we pulled up the restaurant gus had chosen.

"This place is my favourite i've only been here a couple of times but the food here is so good"

He grabbed my hand as we walked in and found a table for us.

"Get what ever you want boo" he said grabbing a menu from the metal holder at the end of the table.

We ordered our meals, gus got a beef burger even when we're in a posh restaurant he still gets a beef burger, of course grilled. He said its because it give him burger king vibes.

And i chose some pasta with some fancy sauce I didn't know what the same was but the waitress said it was nice so i just went with what she said.

Our food came shortly after we ordered it and we started eating, gus started laughing at something all of a sudden

"What's so funny" i said chuckling

"The seeds on my burger bun looks like a smiley face" gus said turning his plate towards me so i could see

"That's so cool" i said laughing as he pulled the plate back towards him still laughing.

We left the restaurant after we finished out food and paid for it we were walking back to gus's car when his phone started to ring.

He let go of my hand to get his phone out of his pocket before answering it switching his hand over grabbing my hand again.

"Nah i'm just out with Luna at the moment bro, what is it?" He asked looking straight ahead still holding my hand.

"Just tell me now" he laughed

"Alright whatever see you later" he said before putting the phone down and slipping it back into his front pocket.

"Everything alright?" I said looking up at him as he opened the car door for me to get in

"Yeah i think so" he said leaning down and placing a kiss on my head before shutting the door.