chapter 21

Joy (POV)

Elvis came home early that night. But before Elvis came home a weird phone number called.

"Hello?"I say

"Is Elvis there , its Priscilla?"I hear a very young girl ask I felt a tear go down my face.

"This Is his wife. Who are you!?"I ask

"His girlfriend."

"Well he's not here , I will not tell him you called. And leave him alone.!!"I yell over the phone trying not to let anyone here.

"Hey baby.."Elvis came in with the biggest smile on his face. He threw his jacket on the couch and came to my way.

"Hi."I say coldly. He wraps his arms around me but I push him away.

"Whats wrong!?"he asks following me up the stairs. I grab Amara and change her diaper.

"A girl named Priscilla called before you came home!!!!! She says she is your girlfriend!"I yell

I place Amara back into her crib.

"Joy , your really gonna believe some little girl."he yells back.

I go in our room and he follows. I place my shoes in the closet and make my way to my mirror.

"so she's lying!?"I ask Elvis runs a hand through his hair. He slams his hands agians the door.

"Damn it !"he yells making me jump. Tears stream down my face.

"So you cheated on me in Germany!! I can't believe you!!."I sobbed. He ignored me and slammed the door on his way out.

Elvis (POV)

"Cilla , damn it I told you not to call me."I yelled she whimpered 

"I'm sorry Elvis, I really am.." She cried I sighed frustrated

"Cilla , I'll call you when I can. Just pretend this never happens."I said then the line went dead.

"Elvis I ain't done with you I need to know why y-"I cut her off by a kiss. She kept going but not for long.

"So, you think just because you can kiss me you think everything will be fine!"she yells I roll my eyes and bring her on my lap. She sighs and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I'm sorry I yelled."she whispers

"Its fine. I shouldn't have cheated on you with a little girl."I said she bit her lip and nodded.

"I've done worse things. So I guess we're even."she smiled she kissed me deeply.

"Woah. Sorry to intrude, but your babies need a feeding." Joe came with Amelia and Vernon holding Amara right behind him.

"Let me see my little one." I smiled getting Amara from Joe. Elvis took Amelia from Vernon. She was more of a daddy's girl than Amara.

"My little princess."I whispered kissing her cheek.

"You know baby, maybe we need another little one?" Elvis asks I narrow my eyes.

"No. Elvis not right now , maybe in a couple of years." I smile at him he gives me a quick kiss.

*  * 

*  *

Years pasts since Priscilla called. She told newspapers about Elvis and them there affairs.

"Daddy look at me!!!" Amelia yelled at the backyard of Graceland. She has little pigtails on and a bright pink dress.

"I'm looking baby!!" Elvis yelled back he put an arm around me and laied me on the grass.

Amelia tried to do a handstand but fell on her back." Good job baby!!"Elvis tried not to laugh..

"I can do it too!" Amara pouted she ran to her twin sister and tried but couldn't.

"Nice job honey!!"I yelled she smiled

"Joy, I can't thank you enough for making this beautiful family with me. I love you."Elvis tells me I smile

"I love you too E."I say he cups my cheeks and kisses me .

"Eww, kissy!!!" Amara says I smile and pull away.

"Yes baby, kissy."I laughed and kissed her cheek.

"Momma!!"she wined I just giggled and kissed her cheek agian. She jumped on me and Elvis. Then came running Amelia she joined in.

"My 3 little girls"Elvis whispered before kissing my head.