chapter 44

Joy POV.

Elvis slept on the couch last night. I was too mad for him too sleep in our bed, plus my belly is always in the way. I waddled down the stairs with Elvis sleeping peacefully.

Ring ring!!!!

I quickly shuffled towards the loud ringing. I sighed before answering.

"Hello?" I yawned.

"Do I have the right number?" A young women questioned. I instantly rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, you Do. You gave my husband your number on a napkin." I yelled.

"Thats not all I did. " I could here the smirk in her voice. I let out a small sob. Before placing my hands over my mouth.

"Your lying!" I cried. She just laughed before hanging up.

I heard Elvis slowly waking up. I walked over to him , crying my eyes out.

"You can have your ring back!!!" I screamed throwing It at him before running upstairs. But before I could make it he caught up to me.

"Hey, hey. What the hell is wrong." Elvis asked slightly pushing me against our bedroom door.

"Mommy, why are you crying?" Amelia ran up to me, with her favorite bunny in her hand.

"Nothing, everything is fine." I glared at Elvis before kissing Amelia's forehead.

Elvis POV.

I feel stupid, it's my fault is went to the bar and got drunk. And Joy found out which is worse. I played pool down in the basement when Mia and Amelia came rushing in.

"Mommy!! She needs help!!!" Amelia cried. Mia had tears in her eyes as I picked her up. I help Amelia's hand and we rushed up stair.

"ELVIS!!!!" Joy screamed. I found her lying on the kitchen floor, with blood around her. Oh God.

"Oh... ELVIS!!" She winced in pain. I stood there. Lifeless. I didn't know what to Do.

"Help!!!"She cried. I placed Mia down quickly and ran towards her I picked her up bridal style placing her in the back seat of my car. I got the girls and drove off to the hospital.

"Honey, stay with me okay. Everything is gonna be okay." I said calmly. Her eyes dropped.

"I love you Elvis...." She trailed off. .

"NO!!!"I picked her up and rushed inside the hospital.I kissed her forehead and placed her on the hospital bed. My two little girls by my side.

Its been a couple hours since I've seen Joy. I waited in the waiting room with my girls sleeping on me.

"Mr Presley?" A blond, shy nurse came my way.

"Wheres my Wife, is she okay, I need to see her-" I stood up quickly walking towards her.

"Mr. Presley, everything is fine. Your wife delivered a beautiful little Boy."she smiled warmly. I let out a sigh of relief and she motioned me to follow her down the hall way..

Joy POV.

I looked down at Aaron I named after Elvis. I kissed his beautiful little forehead, and laied my head back on the pillow.

"Oh Joy!!! I'm so sorry I put u through labor. Please don't divorce me." Elvis cried as he walked through the door.

Once he was at my bed side I gave him a kiss on the lips. "Say hello to Aaron Vernon Presley." I whispered.

"You named him after me and my daddy." He grinned. I nodded and handed him towards Elvis.

"Oh he's precious." Elvis smiled.

"Mrs. Presley, a women is here to see you. Roxanne Smith?" My nurse peeked her head in.

I gave Elvis a funny look, he shrugged. It was my mother. "Let her in." I sighed. She nodded .

"I'll leave you to talk." Elvis gave me Aaron and walked out. Seconds later my grey headed mother came in. I looked at her in discuss.

"Joy dont gimmie that look." She sternly says. I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want mother. I'm 28 years old, I don't need you to tell me what to do anymore. You hurt me and I never will let you again!." I pointed my finger get towards her.

"Oh, stop Joy. I came here to see u. Let the things in the past.-"

"What do u really want!?" I snapped.

"Your father died."

Hey guys sorryyy for the long wait!!

I wanted to let everyone know, that the end of the story is almost heree sadlyI had fun writing this I hope you had a good time reading it!!

I wanted to put a little twist into it. By the way Elvis is now 30. And Joy is 28.

Happy Reading!!!!