chapter 43

Joy POV.

I woke up from my nap, to see Elvis with a note. ' out with the girls. Have a good day, be back when I can. Love , E.'. I smile when I see light pink tulips on the counter.

I sigh as I make my way upstairs, I go through laundry as I usually do. I put the girls close away and do Elvis's laundry. I feel in his pocket before placing them in the washer machine.

I scrunched my eyebrows taking a napkin out, and see a number with a heart besides it. I fume with anger. I stuff the napkin in my apron and throw his laundry in the washer and slam it shut.

I walk to the kitchen and clean the counters off, when I hear the door open.

"Momma!!! Daddy took us to the moves and the park then we got ice cream!!!" Amelia jumped up and down. I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Did you have fun?" I smiled. She nodded frantically and ran off with her sister. Elvis came in last throwing his Jacket on the couch.

"Hello." Elvis made his way towards me. I turned my back towards him washing the dishes. He wrapped his arms around me, parting his lips. He slowly kissed my neck.

"No... Elvis." I mumbled pushing him away.

"What's your problem!?!" He shouts following my steps.

"My problem!!! Really Elvis. You think I'm soo dumb and stupid to realize your cheating on me!! You don't come home till late at night and we haven't made love since you found out I was pregnant!!!. " I sobbed.

"I'm not cheating on you Joy, I don't know what your-" then I cut him off by throwing a napkin at him. He picked it up and his face was a hint of anger.

"Explain that!" I shout. I was about to speak but I ran off sobbing hysterically to my room.

Elvis POV.

I cannot believe I was stupid to leave the napkin in my pants. I sigh as I watch Joy run crying. It hurts me when Joy cries, so why do I do it?.

I slowly walk upstairs and knock softly.

"Joy, can we talk?" I ask. Low sobs are from Joy. "Honey let me in!" I say louder.

"No! Go see your whore. I know she's better!!" She shouts. I dig in my pocket and get a key to unlock the door.

Once I opened the door, Joy lunges for me hitting my chest repeatedly. Screaming and crying.

"STOP NOW!!" I restrain by grabbing her wrist's.

"How could you, I mean How could you!!! I'm 8 months pregnant and you cheat on me!!! I'm not just some girl Elvis. I'm your wife. Someone your suppose to love. All you do is hurt me." She sobbed more. I bring her close to my chest but she pushes me away.

"GO! Leave me alone." She cries pushing me out. I was gonna protest but she slammed the door in my face.