~photo~

After that long night Gavin eventually got some sleep.

The morning was creeping through the window to Gavin's bedroom making him wake up.

After realizing what happened the night before he immediately looked down to his arms wanting to see the damage he did to himself.

He didn't see any blood thought.

The only thing he saw was a bandage around his wrist.

The brunet eventually got out of his bed making his way to his kitchen.

''Good morning Gavin''

''Morning tin can''

The android was sitting on the couch staring at the detective that has just woken up.

''I've made breakfast''

''Don't tell that to anyone''

Nines looked at the brunet with a confused look on his face.

''Excuse me? I don't understand''

Gavin walked towards the android and stopped right in front of him.

''About last night''

''Gavin...''

''Just don't tell anyone about it... please''

Gavin was about to tear up.

''Ok detective... I promise...''

''Thank you''

The detective looked away from the android and went inside his kitchen sitting down on the dining table taking a bite from his food.

After finishing his food he got up and went for a quick shower wanting to wash off the disgusting feeling he felt on his body that appeared from his past.

After taking a long shower the brunet got out wrapping a towel around his waist.

The android was nowhere to be found.

Not in the kitchen.

Nor in the living room.

Gavin didn't really care thought.

As the detective got inside his room and took his towel off not realizing the android looking at him with wide eyes.

The brunet took the towel that was thrown on the floor and placed it around his waist looking at the android in the process.

''WhAt ThE HeLl ArE YoU dOiNg iN hEre?''

The android started speaking while looking at the detective with shock in his eyes.

''I-I just w-wanted to borrow a s-shirt''

''Don't you have one?''

''It got dirty by your blood last night...''

The brunet looked at the android and finally spoke again.

''Ok.. just take it and get out..''

Nines quickly took a white t-shirt and got out of the room closing the door behind him.

After ten minutes the brunet got out of his bedroom dressed in a pair of sweatpants and a white t-shirt and a backpack.

''Where are you going?''

''To the gym''

''But you just had a shower...''

''So?''

''...''

''I want to work out, is that wrong''

''No''