~nice body~

''You think that you can come here and change everything like that?''

''Yeah actually''

''Hey, you should maybe go back to cyberlife and get your brain fixed''

The android got somewhat angry not sure why.

''Hey asshole, I am going out for a drink''

''But it's 5 o'clock in the afternoon and you haven't had anything to eat yet''

''I am an adult I can do whatever I want''

''You haven't even taken a shower or changed you clothes''

''Ok ok you plastic prick just wait here as I go take a shower''

''Ok Gavin''

The brunet went to his room and closed the door behind him as he started taking his clothes off.

Gavin got himself a towel and rapped it around his slim waist.

The android was waiting in front of the man's room scanning the picture that was hanging on the wall beside Gavin's room.

As the brunet opened the door of his room to go to his bathroom he got frightened seeing the android infront of him.

''What the hell man?''

''I am sorry Gavin I didn't mean to frighten you''

''What are you doing here? I thought you were going to wait for me in the living room''

''I got bored''

''I was in my room for only five minutes... I haven't even taken a shower yet... also you are an android, can you even get bored''

''Normally I shouldn't get bored, but....''

''Just let me go get a fucking shower''

At that moment the android realized that the brunet infront of him wasn't wearing any clothes.

Nines looked down at Gavin's body not wanting to take his eyes off of him.

''Wow Gavin''

Gavin looked at the android's eyes finally noticing where he was looking at

''Hey stop looking at my body''

Nines smirked a little and started speaking again.

''I am sorry Gavin, it's just that I didn't expect you to have such a nice body''

''Stop looking at me''

The brunet covered his body with his hands not wanting the android to stare at him.

''Why are you covering up?''

''Hey stop being a pervert and let me go take a fucking shower''

''Need any help?''

Gavin got a little flustered from the words that came out of the android's mouth

''Move''

The brunet pushed the android and got inside his bathroom closing and locking the door behind him.

The android just smirked and went to the kitchen to cook something for the brunet.

After thirty minutes Gavin got out of his bathroom wearing a simple tshirt and a pair of sweatpants. His hair soaking wet, dripping onto his face and his abs showing from the inside of his white shirt.

The brunet walked to the kitchen while smelling something burning.

''What are you doing to my kitchen?''

''I tried cooking for you but it wasn't a success as you can see''

The android turned around to see the brunet.

Nines smirked and talked to Gavin.

''Why aren't you dressed yet? Aren't you going to the bar?''

''I am tired, I won't go''

''Well then''

Gavin stopped for a moment before asking the android a question.

''What were you trying to cook anyway?''

''I was trying to make lasagna but it didn't actually work''

Gavin chuckled a bit and started talking again.

''You don't know how to cook? I thought you were the perfect android''

''Oh I may not be good at cooking but I am good at other things''

The android smirked stepping closer to the brunet.

''Wanna know where I am good at?''

The brunet tried to step away from the android but couldn't move since Nines was holding him.

''Actually no I don't wanna know.''

Gavin got the android's hands off of him and then proceeded to talk again.

''I'm gonna order something to eat''

''Can I have something too to eat?''

''You can eat?''

''Ofcourse''

''Ok then... can you make the order?''

''Sure what do you want to eat?''

''I don't know tin can order whatever you want, I'm going in my room''

''Stop calling me a tin can already''

Gavin just stepped inside his room and shouted

''Yeah yeah whatever dipshit''

After Nines ordered the food he sat down on the couch patiently waiting for the food to arrive but he heard a groan coming from the brunet's room, then another groan and another.

The android run towards the brunet's bedroom and opened the door quickly to see Gavin on the bed, sweat dripping down from his face while straggling to breathe.

Gavin was having a nightmare.

A really fucked up nightmare if you ask me.

''Oh my God, Gavin wake up!''

The brunet didn't wake up, instead he started breathing heavily.

''Gavin''

_________________________

This is it my friends.

Did you like it?

I really hope you did.

Love you ❤💜💙❤💜💙❤💜💙❤💜💙❤💜💙