~a lazy morning~

*click*

One of the other five doors on that particular floor unlocked meaning that the person inside the apartment was ready to head out.

The door opened revealing a short brunet man with a look of frustration on his face.

As you look down you can clearly see his badge hanging from his belt. Gavin Reed.

He was a detective that didn't like his job but didn't dispise it either. The only thing that he dispised was his past which no one knew except him and the people that caused it.

Another click was heard but this time the sound came from his hand trying to adjust his gun to his gun holder on his back side.

As the brunet finally decided to start walking towards the elevator trying to get to the first floor he realized that the elevator was out of order.

''Ugh shit''

The brunet although being late for work for almost half an hour he stood in front of the elevator for a couple of minutes just to make sure that it was really not working.

''Ok then''

Gavin stopped staring at the elevator and turned around to head to the stairs. Despite being in shape he didn't like using the stairs, not because they made him tired but because he was just lazy.

As the brunet reached the first floor he dug around inside his pocket so that he could find his keys which he obviously found

As Gavin opened the door of his old fashioned but still pretty good car he realized that it smelled really bad inside..

It was a mixture of cigarettes, trash and cum from the last night's hangover.

The brunet wasn't a fuck boy as everybody thought.

Actually the previous night was something he hadn't done in months or maybe even years...

Gavin didn't really think about it much and started the car, his destination being the police department in which he worked in.

Fifteen minutes later the brunet finally made it at the garage of the police department

Gavin parker his car in his usual spot and got out of his car trying to find an excuse on why he was late, not that he even cared about Fowler being mad at him.

Fowler knew Gavin for years and he was used to him being late even though it was wrong.

When the short man named Gavin entered the building no one really cared since it was nothing unusual for Gavin being late for work.

Some people seemed pished that the brown haired detective hardly got any punishment for being late but what could they do.

As Gavin sat down on his office he heard the voice of his friend that was referring to him. It was Chris Miller, a 47 year old man that was good at his job and was always smiling.

''hey Gav, you are late again''

''no shit''

''Fowler wants you in his office''

''Why?''

''Don't know, but he didn't seem angry so don't worry''

Gavin stood up from his desk even though it hasn't been even one minute since he sat down.

With heavy footsteps he made his way into the captain's office that was surrounded by a glass wall.

''What do you want Fowler?''

''Sit down''

The brunet sat down not wanting to ruin Fowler's mood.

''Why did you call me here?''

''So, Gavin, I noticed how you are straggling to keep up with all the work you've been given''

''Yeah...so?''

Fowler got up from his desk and went to look out the window.

''So I decided to get you a partner''

''Fowler you know that I don't like to communicate with people''

''I know''

Fowler stopped talking for a split second before turning around to look at Gavin.

''That's why I am partnering you up with an android''

''Wha-''

Fowler interrupted Gavin.

''Rk900 come in''

''Hello detective Reed''

----------------------------------------

Hello there my viewers.. I haven't found a name for you yet but don't worry I will.

Did you like the chapter?

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤