Chapter Twenty Five-Dave's POV

Here's Davey-boy's POV (not that any of you Sean fans would like it very much). It's an 'important-ish' chapter for the upcoming events of BP, so read it, don't read it...I'm just the author :)

Enjoy!

xoxo

Mona-Mae

Chapter Twenty-Five

Dave’s POV

So this was it, I was going to ask Vivienne to be my date for Prom. Well after she agreed to go on the date with me in two weeks. That was my plan, ask Vivienne on the date and then woo her so that she wouldn’t be able to resist my gentleman charms and then finally agree to come with me to Prom. It was a perfect plan. Yes, perfect. So how did I get from driving to Vivienne’s house to being parked on the side of the road because I found Amanda bawling her eyes out?

Maybe it was because Amanda reminded me of how Vivienne was before the whole transformation she did. Don’t get me wrong, Vivienne was a bombshell now and a whole lot more confident but what got my blood boiling was the fact that she asked that no-good, arrogant ass Sean Gregory. Everyone knew his reputation for playing girls and then throwing them away like used rubbish bags. There was no way he was doing this popularity thing for nothing, there had to be a hidden motive.

I was brought back to reality when Amanda let out another loud cry, gaining the attention of a few people walking past. I sighed, and for once was thankful that my mother dealt with distraught children all the time and occasionally brought back a few tips home on how to deal with hysterical people. Forgetting that I was getting odd stares from a few old women, who kept looking at me as though I was an abusive boyfriend, I touched Amanda’s shoulder gingerly.

“Amanda,” I called, “why are you crying?”

Amanda rubbed at her eyes as she sniffled, “I-It’s n-nothing.”

I kept my voice calm, “Are you sure? Because it doesn’t look like nothing to me.”

Amanda gulped before answering, “It’s nothing Davey, don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine.”

I frowned, and then asked, “Why are you sitting on the side of the road?”

Rubbing her green eyes, Amanda replied, “B-Because I didn’t want to f-face my f-father at home.”

“Why, did you do something wrong?” I asked, concern filling my thoughts.

Did Amanda get into some sort of trouble? Then instantly my mind wandered back to Sean and I realised that maybe that arrogant ass had something to do with Amanda crying. I mean, it was just like him to be the cause of every girl crying. So many times I’ve found girls at school crying in the music room because a certain hotshot bad boy who rode a bike and weaselled his way into girl’s beds because of a certain British accent used them and then dumped them on the side of the road because he lost interest.

Sure I wasn’t one to talk, but there was no way that I’d ever purposely make a girl cry. I mean, the way Vivienne has been treated her entire time at high school makes me want to hit every one of those idiots who called her names and made her feel bad about herself, especially Matt Jacobs. The guy was a serious nut job. First he tells Vivienne that she’s not good enough for him and now that he sees how beautiful she really is and he wants her back?

The guy can forget it. Vivienne was not his nor was she Sean’s. She was my girlfriend and it was going to stay that way for as long as I could keep it that way. But then… No, I shouldn’t think about Vivienne changing. It was for the better, it had to be. I mean, look at her now. She isn’t nervous or scared and she definitely has gained a lot more confidence from changing now and the attention of Sean Gregory.