When Your Parents Come Find You and Bring You Home

Start from the beginning

As you were walking down the streets, someone jumped you and held a knife close to your neck! "Get off of me!" "Can it, lady/man." The robber said as he pinned you against the wall. "H-help!" You screamed, getting you father's attention. "Hey you! Hands off of the princess/prince of Gotham!" Your father said. "Oh yeah? You and what army, punk?" The robber said as your father called for his gang. When the robber saw your father's army, he ran away, but got shot by one of your father's men. "Dad!" You said as you ran towards him and hugged him close to you. "Lil clown. I thought I lost you." He said. "I'm so sorry for running away, dad." "Let's just go home and then we can talk." He said as he helped you into the Lambo and drove home. 

Back at the manison, your mother and little sister were cuddling on the couch with Bud and Lou, when they heard the Lambo pull into the driveway. "Daddy's home! I hope he found y/n." She said. "Oh girls. Daddy's home and he brought something with him." He said as you walked into the house. "Y/n! My sweet baby girl/boy! You're home!" Your mother said as she pulled you into one of her killer hugs. "Hi mom." "Y/n!" "Lucy!" You said as she ran to you and hugged you close. "Lucy, I'm so sorry for hurting your feelings. I was just having a bad day that day and I took my anger out on you and on mom and dad. I'm so sorry." "It's okay big sister/brother. Me forgive you." She said. Just then Bud and Lou came in and jumped on you and gave you kisses. "Aw your brothers missed ya you, Puddin' cup." Your mother said. "Okay boys. I missed you too." You said as they got off of you. "Y/n, why don't you go shower up and I'll have Frosty get you something to eat. Then we'll talk." Your father said as you left to go shower up and get changed.

After you were showered and fed, you and your parents went to have a little chat in the living room. "Look mom and dad. I'm so sorry that I acted the way I did and running away. I was just so angry, but I'm willing to take the punishments you both have planned for me." You said. "Well we accept your apology and we've came to an agreement on the punishments." Your mother said. "The punishments are: 1) You are grounded for three weeks. 2) You will come home right after school. And 3) don't you EVER run away from home AGAIN!!!" Your parents said. "I promise to never run away from home EVER again." You said as you hugged them before going to bed. 

Diablo & Katana- When your father got the call from Rick Flag, all the of the Squad was right outside with him. "What's goin' on flames and swords?" Harley asked. "It's our daughter/son, y/n. She/he has runned away from home and we can't find her/him." Your mother said as she broke into tears. "We need your help to find our daughter/son. So what to guys say? One more mission?" Your dad asked. "Hell yeah!" The Squad said as they began their search. "Katana, why don't you stay at home with y/l/b/s/n (your little brother/sister's name). Incase y/n does come home." "But I want to go with you." "I know you do, but if y/n did came back home, who would be here?" "You're right. We'll stay here. *Kisses him*  Good luck dear." "Thanks. I'll be back before you know it." He said as he told the Squad to split up and search all of Gotham.  "Mommy? Is daddy going to bring y/n home?" "Yes he is. Now how about we go watch some cartoons?" She said to her/him.