Chapter 14

{Warning: Profanity.}

Word count: 406

Chapter 14: Stuck in a closet.

This isn't a good story but I'm still continuing it because I'm already this far into the book. 😂

——-

"Russia! Move your god damn leg, it's on my crotch!" I whisper yelled to the Russian man who was currently shoved up against a shelf. "I have no room to move Amerika!" He snapped back at me.

Heat was rising to my face but Japan and Russia couldn't see because there was no light in the closet.

"Hey where's Japan?" I asked Russia. "Down here." Japan let out a shy whisper. He was right below Russia and I, assuming it was uncomfortable I scooted over to make room for the country.

"Sorry Japan, I didn't realize I pushed you down there." I said to the Japanese man who was currently picking himself off the ground. 

"I-it's okay America-Kun." Japan replied. Why was he stuttering?

 E h whatever.

"So how do you suppose we're supposed to get out?" Russia asked, breaking the tense silence. "I don't know, first we have to find a light switch. Maybe then we can search for a key?" I answered.

"Da, good idea. You're closest to the door so you find the light switch." I nodded my head, running a hand over the smooth wall. "Aha!" I flicked the light switch on.

I turned back around and just realized how awkward the positions were. I was up against Russia's chest, only an inch away. Japan was fine though, he was on the side of closet.

"I- right so start looking for a key." I turned back around and bent down searching for the key. Unfortunately I didn't find anything. I lifted myself up and turned back around to find Japan having a nose bleed. 

"Uwah! Japan did I hit you by accident?!" I yelled, holding out a tissue I found in my pocket. "O-of course not A-America-Kun." He stuttered and turned around.

Weird..

"I haven't found any key, what about you Japan?" Russia asked. Japan nodded his head no and we all sighed in defeat.

I rummaged around my pocket to see if I had anything and, oh would you look at that! Today's my lucky day! 

I pulled out a bobby-pin and inserted it into the key hole, successfully unlocking the door. (Don't comment about the key hole thing 🙌👏)

"Ta-da!" I did jazz hands and grabbed the two countries hands. 

———

Another short chapter because I suck ass 😔