To moorthy: oru 3 hour kazhichu en cabin ku vanga...

Further details discuss panlam....

And he goes about with his work.....

Moorthy tried his level best consoling a worried dhanam on how their child will be fine....

The rest family clans and their heartbeat were no better....

They looked no better tahn the worried parents....but they did try to put on a facade of being brave and strong ...for their elder siblings.....

Moorthy: dei neenga ellam kelambunga....mama .....jega kelambunga....

Veetla ellarum bayandu irupanga....

Muru:ungala thaniya vitu epdi maplai....

Moort: illa mama....neengalum ketinga la....inga oruthar irundha perum nu solranga.....

Adhan naanum dhannamum irukom....neenga kelambunga...

Jega...ellarayum veetuku kootitu po.....

Kathir: annan....naan um inga nikuren....ungaluku eddum avasaram....yaarachum venum na....

Nama veetla irundu vara kashta irukum....

Inga en freidn veedu iruku.....

Naanum mullai um anga irundikurom......

Moorthy: venam da ...eduku unakum inda pullaiku veen seramom.....

Kathir: oru serammum illa....epovum neenga solradhu naanga ketom la....

Ipo neenga kelunga.....

His words were sharp and crisp.....

And moorthy could understand the logic behind it....their home was 2 hour journey and calling anyone for some emergency would be hard and so he had nodded to the idea....

After couple of hours....dhanam and moorthy had gone to the doctors cabin....

The treatment was discussed....

As per the doctor....only after he is conscious....they can assure about him....which teh doctor was expecting within couple of hours....

And maaran can be taken back to hospital in almost a months time....depending on his progress....

Kathri and mullai had stayed at the hospital premise though they had said tehy will stay at their freind place...

They were sure they wont be able to stay at peace even at friends place....

They used to call every 3 hours asking for the progress....along with other family members....

Maaran did open his eyes after some four hours of surgery....the doctor said so far he was good....if his progress continues the same he can be shifted to room in another 5 days.....

And dhanam and moorthy were allowed to meet the boy for 5 minutes....only meet and that was enough to soothe the parents.....

Another couple had secretly checked upon their boy...the nook and corner of the hospital was easily accessible to them...

Kathir and Mullai had taken their turn of seeing the boy immediately the moment they knew maaran was awake......when they had forced dhanm and moorthy to eat something....

Jeeva and meena did come in the evening with a change of clothes for DM ....but couldn't stay long...

The whole week saw the whole PS clan taking shifts coming to know the wellbeing of him....it had already been 6 days and 7 nights he had been admitted....