Chapter 23- Emergency

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I felt his hand encircling my back bringing me closer to him while his other was placed on my cheek making the kiss more passionate. Our lips just moved in a sync against each other like a rhythm as if there's a sweet melody playing in the back so smooth and sensual.

I felt him leaning back and he pecked my forehead before engulfing me into his arms. "Excuse me love birds! It's time to get back to the hall everybody's waiting." Jimin's voice chirped from the other side of the door right after a knock and I'm really glad that he knocked and didn't barge in like always he does.

"Let's go!" he took my hand into his and we started heading towards the door where Jimin stood leaning on the door with a teasing smirk on his face.

"Leave my friend here, I'm sure you are old enough to find the way to your hyungs. Little kook will reach safely right?!" Jimin cooed in a most cringiest way as possible. This guy!

"Why? She's my girlfriend an-"

"She's my friend even before she became your girl........ remember mister? Don't worry she will be safe, you can go alone baby bunny don't be scared, you're not going to perform in a circus are you? Just go already." Jimin's comment made Jungkook to scoff in disbelief. I nodded my head saying that I will be staying with Jimin when Jungkook took a glance at me asking my opinion.

Jungkook walked past Jimin and just before he could leave completely Jimin voiced out his thoughts.

"And also I was born in busan first." he said proudly and Jungkook just dryly replied with "whatever" and left the place.

I smacked Jimin's arm as soon as Jungkook disappeared from my eye sight. "Ouch....... What? I'm stating facts!" he yelped in pain clearly stating that he's not at fault.

"If you're done let's get out of here!" I said while walking out of the room and I know that he's following me.

"hmm, did you two had a quickie or what? Tell me. I know I'm right!" I rolled my eyes without facing him as I know he would be displaying his famous smirk doing a jingle bells dance on his lips.

And that's how next few hours went on by him teasing me and all I just said was "Duck off". Jungkook's now CEO he got officially introduced as one and I felt really proud of him. He stood there all dressed up with a smile never leaving his face and I really didn't fail to notice his secret winks at me when he's on stage which made me to laugh.

But bad timing....... as hoseok who stood right next to me caught his winks and he thought Jungkook's winking at him. I forgot to tell you. Hoseok still thinks that his boss likes him. I pity for him it must be hard for him to grow up into a fine man being slow as a snail. Heck the snail will get jealous of him being slower than it.

And you know Jimin just diverted his mind off teasing me as he's fucking his precious food with extreme love and passion. I wonder how he could manage to be that fit after eating a whole load of truck. I would get chocked to death if I ate that much at a time and that will be worst.

Heck I will be a meme if I do that. "A girl found out dead while eating as she got chocked my the Food in her throat. AND SHE DIED VIRGIN!" yep that will be the head lines.

It's been hours and I couldn't get to see Jungkook after that winking thing. Maybe he's busy. I saw Namjoon and Jin talking with guests but I couldn't get a trace of the person I'm searching for. Where is he?

I wanted to give him gift that I bought for him. I couldn't give it earlier in the changing room as you know that time my attention was only on the kiss. Oh come on it wasn't my fault. I got distracted. I kept searching for him with a tiny box in my hands but no use.

"oh come on! You have a phone just make a call. And he's not five to get lost so chill you seem like searching for chips in a chips packet filled with gas." I glared at Jimin not wanting to hear his running commentary.

"Oh Tae! Finally got time to chat with us? You seem busy with your clients." My attention went to Taehyung who just looked really exhausted by the whole thing. Poor him there are some clients of him and he had no choice but to chat with them.

"Trust me I really want to go home right now!" he said while walking to us and sat beside Jimin on our table.

"Wait, where's my sister?" I asked Taehyung as soon as he took a seat. She's with him a few minutes back where is she now?

"I don't know she told that she will be with you guys." He said frowning and took out his phone to call her but soon hung up as she isn't lifting.

"Jungkook? Where is Jungkook?" Jimin asked and I know that what he's implying by mentioning Jungkook.

"Jungkook's missing too?" Taehyung asked and sighed leaning back on the chair.

"Jimin he might be somewhere talking with some guest's. Don't ju-"

"Let's find him." Jimin just sprinted up from his seat and I know what he's thinking right now. I trust Jungkook there's no way that he's with my sister. I mean even if he is....... I trust him. But Jimin! He's a little disturbed that they both are missing at the same time and he's worried about me as he knew all three guys whom I met, left me for my sister and he's thinking Jungkook might be the same.

"Jimin calm down. He will be here. I trust him. There-"

"Then let's go find him. You said you trust him. Let's see if we could really trust him or not." he dragged me along with him.

...............

"You idiot! I told you that he's not like that. See, now let's go back." I told trying to convince him after searching some places. Changing rooms, washrooms etc.

"Wait! But we didn't check there!" he said while pointing out a place which gave vibes of a balcony and I rolled my eyes when he kept dragging me till we got there.

He suddenly stopped in his tracks hearing a familiar voice. And I frowned upon hearing it too. My sister? What is she doing here? She looked like she's talking to someone. Who? I couldn't get to see the person she's talking to and me and Jimin looked at each other before going closer to hear them.

"So you like her? I mean do you like y/n?" my sister sounded so stern and serious. Me? Is she talking about me?

"What do you think? I don't like her." my heart just stopped while hearing his voice. Him. Whom I'm searching for all the time. Jungkook. It must not be the truth. My mind kept saying that like a manthra. I trust him. There must be something else..............

"I love her." I heard him saying. I knew it. But the words he said after that made me shook. I wish I didn't hear him saying that.

A/n : Here you go. I missed you all so much....here's another chapter you guys. Love ya. Double update.

This is how Jungkook looked at y/n when he saw her

This is how Jungkook looked at y/n when he saw her. He's sooo cute. Look at him .....(Just imagine he had a tie.)

Don't forget to vote and comment guys. 👉🌟