"Anything!" Yeri then stands up, she was about to head outside the door but turns on the last step.

"You won't disappear again won't you?"

"I won't." Lisa looks over Jennie, "I won't." she repeats. Yeri nods and left them.

"Why did you ask for water?" Jennie questions when Lisa gets up to sit back on the bed. "Uh, my throat is kinda dry." the bear licks her lips while Jennie involuntarily stares.

Which leads to another bubble of her, about those kisses.

Wait no-

THE kiss, the last one they shared before Lisa was knocked out.

Though it was indubitably awkward at the moment for her to ask about it, but she can't help, "Lisa...about last night, midnight to be exact."

"Hm?" the latter puckers her lower lips, pure innocent painted all over her face making Jennie blush.

"I- Uh- the kiss I don't know-"

"Ahh that? Sorry about that..." she scratches her nape laughing sheepishly,

"What do you mean?" her words stung Jennie more than she mind to accept. Why would she apologize though?

"I kinda did it when you're not angry..."

Oh.

"It's fun though! Kissing Nini is fun, really fun. I wish we could do that without having Nini being upset first."

There was a moment of silence (ignore the fact that Jennie was literally burning up while Lisa kept grinning as if it was the most normal thing ever) before the bear spoke again,

"Are there?"

"A-Are there what?"

"I mean- do I have to make you upset again so can I do it? Aren't there any other way?" Lisa pouts in the cutest way possible and Jennie was close to choking and die in the motion. But, for Lisa, it doesn't really matter because she doesn't know. The latter just decided to let things flow and enjoy the ride while it last, another selfish idea but both party will receive their advantages.

"You can just do it."

"...."

"...."

"Can I?"

Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to grant the bear's longing request because the next thing they know there were flying chips, splashes of water coupled by Yeri's scream.

The day went pretty hectic, but in a good way though.

It was filled with Lisa stealing kisses from Jennie every now and then (because it's fun she said and Jennie allowed her), Yeri cringing (she also tried to block Lisa because the bear suddenly became precious to her), Jisoo and Chaeyoung bursting in and screaming "OUR BABY BEAR-" (and a whole lot of skinship, mostly from Chaeyoung but Lisa is never the one to mind)

They shared a lot of stories that they have missed during their parting, but above all from Lisa. She told them that the only problem she had faced was Momo's constant outrage which of course, made the whole member sickeningly mad.

"It wasn't that bad, don't worry" she added because Nayeon was her company and she had been protecting Lisa, as how she learnt about the whole possible wrongdoings that her master could assume, the statement made them guilty add the fact that they always link the two although it was just Momo who did all the dirty work.

The continuation of their postponed exam week surprisingly went very well too.

Jennie was quick to catch up to her sense, actually study was never a burden to her (count out the assignments and homework of course).