"Hmm."

"I will visit you sometime."

"Be my guest."

After they left Kai sighs.

The old man glance at Kai.

"He is a pitiful child."

"He doesn't want to stay pitiful though. Let's go. I will test you and the others."

"Test us?"

"If you can do it too.
Using magic."

"Magic? Like witchcraft?"

Kai frowns.
"That is sorcery."

She is not idle.
She will teach them what it means to be a magician.
This world is capable of feeding her mana means the world is also suitable to magician.
It means somewhere in this world are magicians but they doesn't know because nobody knows they exist.

Cultivation is a powerful thing.
It can even ascend a human to be an immortal.
Magicians are the same. Only those with strength and those who grits their teeth to be powerful can truly have strength to fight heads on.

She will teach her family how.
Because that is her duty as their relative.

"I made this along time ago.
Use this and drop your blood on it."

She said and put a diamond shape glass.

Everyone looks at Kai.

"Use the needle. It just need a drop of your blood."

"Will this make as strong?" Serge asks.

"Strong?" Kai coated her fist with mana and walks to the stone.

Bam.

The stone explodes and become a peck of dust.

"What...."

"Though magic is strangely unpopular. It is not that different with the cultivation world. We can just say we are cultivators to not confuse the others. But remember that magic is more powerful but it is not very efficient. Cultivators can used nature to regain their strength while magician used items to replenish our strength. In short, this is a bit unfair." She said pouting. It is her own opinion.
It is really unfair.
This world doesn't have mana in the air. So they can't regain their strength without outer help.
Good thing Oriental Pearl wine is a success.

"Then it is better to become a cultivator?" Lena asks.

"Yes. But nobody in our family has an affinity to it." Kai said seriously.
Nobody can ascend and become cultivators.
They can't go to those sect and become immortals.
Should she do nothing?
No way.
Cultivators/Practitioners think ordinary people are trash and they don't see them eye to eye.
If her family irritates them they will surely kill them without batting an eye.
Should she allow such thing?

No way.

"We can get stronger than them. Practitioners? If I have my full strength I can ransack the top sect in this kingdom."
She said smirking.

Randal trembles.
"Don't say that."

"I am just joking. Go ahead and drop your blood."

Olivia is the one who does it first.
She knows that her granddaughter is filial and won't hurt them.

"It has a yellow light." Olivia said blinking.

"Wait for it. 5 minutes. If it changes color or not."

The others do the same.

Olivia -yellow-thunder
Penny and Randal -red- fire
Bernard -blue-water
Serge -white and blue -ice and water
Damon -black and green -dark and wood

Lena -no color- attributeless

Kai looks at them.
"I have the same attributeless. We can use all attribute but it is too hard to increase the level. It will be a hurdle but it will be fruitful in the end just wait for a hundred of years and you will get a hang of it."
Kai said.

"Why don't you just tell me to die?" Lena said angrily.

"It's fine. Magicians are the same as practitioner. The higher level, the slower we age."
Kai said.

"How old is your master?" Damon asks.

Of course, to make them believe her, she said that she has a secret magician master.

"He is a thousand year old." She said and looks away.

"The first thing to do is to use your magic power and exhaust it till it drop near zero. And then replenish and exhaust. Replenish and exhaust. Till your mana consumption increase over time. I will teach you spells you can used."
She said.

Everyone is not convince at first but when she used a fireball as huge as a basketball they nod their heads.

There are shaking and rumbles in the house for a week.
Only Kai is seen walking around and watering their farm.
After a week, The villagers become suspicious and try to inquire.

Kai disatisfied and used a defensive spell to screen the rumbling and the noise from the people practising their magic ability.
Lena who is using Earth spell is the noisiest.

A/N:

I.....want to......