𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Start from the beginning

"oh but anthony actually.. moxley trying to capture the wrist and he does." alyssa said. "yeah, quick switch is right there, hammerlock by anthony. you see, you guys know me and i know every competitor on this roster male or female. i know their move set, their offense perfectly. i study everything, the flaws and the positives of all of them, okay? and i'm gonna bring that to the brain of the man behind me and he's gonna put that through his brain. that's the thing that's gonna go down at fight for the fallen." taz said, alyssa waving him off.

"brian cage just made his aew debut all the way back at double or nothing winning that casino ladder match to earn his shot at jon moxley." alyssa said, "we'll you know he's well versed. it's a bjj, he likes working on a mat. he likes doing some jiu-jitsu. alright, no problem. do some jiu-jitsu that's fine. but, i'm pretty sure that brian cage will be prepared for any kind of grappling, any kind of mat work that moxley wants to do." taz said.

"we saw moxley use that bulldog choke as he transitioned into a rear naked sleeper." jim said. "let me ask you something, does the man that's helping brian cage, his brain, does he know a little about choking people out?" taz asked, "just a thing or two." jim said, "yeah, you're damn right. so yeah, that choke won't work with this guy right here. that choke, any choke that mox wants to do will not work with brian cage. not on my watch, not on his watch. it ain't happening." taz said. "we'll see about that, taz. we'll see about that." alyssa said.

"jon moxley of course training at xtreme couture to add a more grappling and submission based offense to his repertoire. moxley trips out the leg of robert anthony here." alyssa said, "he slightly lost his balance on that back heel trip. i spotted that. there's all this weight that was back instead of forward. see, that's what i'm saying." taz said. alyssa looked over at him, her eyebrows raised.

"hey, our champ should know that. just being honest. not trying to bury the guy, i'm just telling you what i see as someone straight up in the brain of the man behind me, the machine behind me. that was a nice headlock takedown by moxley." taz spoke, "side headlock takeover, moxley really wrenching on the neck of robert anthony." jim said. "you can see, moxley was putting all his weight on anthony's head as he has a great grip right there and anthony's doing a great job attacking the grip and he broke the grip." alyssa said.

"if anthony can break the grip of mox, what do you think cage will do? he'll snap the wrist of mox." taz said. "there's the shoulder tackle, moxley though, keeps his feet and drops anthony down. goes for the trip, robert with a drop kick to moxley." jim said. "anthony.. he's kind of one step ahead of the champion right now which is interesting." taz said as jon was on robert's shoulders. "moxley escapes the fireman's carry." jim said as jon backed up and sat on the bottom turnbuckle, shaking his finger back and forth and shaking his head no.

"jon moxley collecting his thoughts right there." alyssa said, "yeah, i mean for a second.. anthony was just a second away. if robert anthony.. no disrespect to this man, if he could do something like that to jon moxley, what is gonna happen at fight for the fallen? what do you think brian cage is gonna do? what do you think, alyssa? are you kidding me? i'm not saying it's gonna be easy, dude. but i'm telling you, mox is in for a world of hurt." taz said.

"fight for the fallen.. one of the more eagerly anticipated events of the summer. there's a great ankle pick by moxley." alyssa said, taz nitpicking the move. "now moxley bringing anthony back up to his feet." jim said, a fan yelling "break his wrist! break it!" alyssa laughing silently. "there's that back sweep again. we've seen him do a lot with peoples limbs, with arms, and he does a good job." taz said.