Christmas Eve

So I decided seen as it December 24th I would do a Christmas special. I've done two update in one night so from a sad one to a jolly one, I will now commence.

😃😋✨👍👏👌🎅🎄🎁🎉🎊⛄️❄️

Christmas time, you favourite time of the year, Sherlock's not so not. He disliked the Christmas cheer and even more so you for changing 221b into a winter wonder land. Mrs Hudson had been delighted, John like it and agreed on bits and pieces however Sherlock, well Sherlock brought out the blowtorch and gun, threatening to burn down the decorations that covered his organised but disorganised flat. You had locked him in your bedroom for a hour until it was safe to let him out. Once you had he was out of the flat quicker than him on a new murder case. You hadn't stopped laughing for an hour at his reaction.

Christmas presents where wrapped thanks to you and your marvellous skills. Lestrade, Molly, Mary and John plus a few others where coming round tomorrow and you couldn't wait. John had put gifts under the tree from both him and Mary and you had put yours under there but Sherlock hadn't and it didn't bother you okay maybe the tiniest but you understood why.

The door slammed closed and Sherlock walked the stairs.

"Y/N" Sherlock shouted

"I'm in the bath, I'll be out in a bit" and with that Sherlock rushed into the bedroom and began hiding various things where he knew you would not look.

To look like her hadn't been up to much he sat in the lounge playing a tune Your Melody on his violin. As you heard this tune you got out of the bath and walked into your room. as you came out you threw you wet hair up in a messy bun, and grabbed a blanket. You sat opposite him and pulled the blanket over your joggers and Sherlock's top. There was a steaming coffee waiting for you and you smiled at Sherlock as a way of saying thanks.

"I see you haven't destroyed my beauty" You told him laughing and a grimace that appeared on his face and he looked around

"And face you wrath. I'll pass anyway I'll burn it on Boxing Day" Sherlock replied as he stopped playing your tune

"No you will not" You warned him "My art will not be destroyed"

"This is art" Sherlock responded "Well I thought Mycroft's attempted at a diet was art"

You laughed at his insult about Mycroft and Sherlock let out a little chuckle too. Your eyes widened in surprise

"Sherlock Holmes laughed. It's a Christmas miracle" you commented finishing you coffee

Sherlock hummed in response and you let out a small yawn. Sherlock stood up and walked over to you then picked you up and carried you to bed. He laid you down and changed into his nightwear and pulled you close.

"Merry Christmas y/n" Sherlock whispered

"Merry Christmas Sherlock" You replied back with a yawn.

Sherlock let out a small chuckle and you drifted off to sleep looking forward to Christmas Day tomorrow.

A/N I know it's short but I didn't know really what to write but I'll update tomorrow the Christmas Day seen as there can be lots to write about there. Thank you for reading this I know a lot of authors do this but it actually means a lot to me. I'm not going to tell you to comment, vote or follow that's down to you. You have you own free will. All I'm goi to say is thank you for reading this even though there are better Sherlock imagines out there. I all hope you have a fab Christmas and get what you want. Merry Christmas