Imagine 10: Hospital

Warning: Mentions of attempted suicide as well as self harm jso if you are any way affected by this please do not read this. I don't want you to put yourself through that. Also swearing as well as anxiety and insecurity.

Words: 2236

--------------

Imagine you trying to kill yourself and Sherlock saves you.

--------------

'Your stupid' 'Your never be like him' 'He's too good for you' 'Your dragging him down' 'You should stop all this' 'Go on do it' 'Do it ' 'DO IT'

"(Y/N)"

"What sorry?" You asked confused looking at the three men you were seated in the room

"I said, we need you to go undercover" Mycroft repeated staring at you in your eyes, like he was trying to uncover something.

"Ummmm yeah sure. What's this for again?"

"You unreliable woman" Sherlock sneered at you "Don't you ever listen?" You knew it was implied as a rhetorical question but you didn't expect him to be so horrible about it.

"Sherlock" John hissed at his best friend.

"I was thinking" You murmured back slightly taken back by his harsh manner.

It wasn't anything new, Sherlock had a reputation of speaking to people who weren't as smart as him in the rudest way possible, yet he had never had spoke so disrespectfully towards you before and it confused you. Had you done something wrong?

"We need you to infiltrate Mr.Lang's party tonight and get the information from his data base, downloaded onto a memory stick and back to us" Mycroft repeated in an patient manner taking his time "There is a dress picked out for you and I can trust you know how to style your own hair and do your own make-up"

"Yes" 'No you don't' 'Yeah you look like a walking horror movie'

"I'll have a car pick you up at 7:30 sharp. That leaves you 2 hours to get yourself ready" Mycroft stood and headed towards the door he stoped in the door frame and turned to look at you "The security of the Nation is relying on you (Y/N), good luck."

Sherlock and John were now finally glad to be rid of Mycroft, well Sherlock anyway.

"I'm gonna go get ready" You muttered walking to the bathroom the three of you shared.

'More like decent looking' your mind screeched at you.

One of you main concerns about the evening was about your attire. What if the length was long enough, what is the material clung to your skin showing ever imperfection. Theses thoughts race through your mind like each one was trying to out do the other.

"Why couldn't of I picked out the dress" you muttered in distaste starting at the gown which was neatly placed on your bed. The floor length gown was a deep red with diamond incrusted detail which began just below your breasts and continued into the thin spaghetti straps.

You grabbed your longest fluffiest shower towel you had and a hair towel which would fully cover your hair without your ends sticking out of the end of the twist. Heading towards the bathroom you realised that you wouldn't be able to get ready in there due to steam from the shower but instead in your bedroom which would require you to stealthy sneak back so John nor Sherlock would get a sneak glance at you and your imperfect skin.

Once you had striped of lounging clothes which was a long tee and baggy sweatpants, you carefully climbed into the bath attempting to avoid Sherlock's toiletries which he demanded that they were left where they were, and turned the shower on which had been installed after months of begging Sherlock so you could now shower instead of awkwardly bend over the bath tub trying to wash your hair.