Imagine 2: Finding Out The Truth (Part 1 of Part 2)

Warnings:  This chapter had had major editing with the story line changed a bit. So don't worry if its not the same i changed it. This is the new part for imagine 2 so it's better than the last. Mention of kidnapping and seizers. Also mention of as well as swearing and pregnancy.

Words: 1

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine hiding your darkest secret from Sherlock and him being to work them out as well as another secret on the way.

Rose's POV

'BANG' the door slammed shut. "Sherlock is that you?" I shouted no answer, maybe it was next door. I continued to play Sherlock's violin.

I had always liked playing the violin and when Sherlock was out I played his, always keeping an eye out for him coming home, seen as he didn't like anyone playing it and he was very protective of it as well but today was different.

I continued to play a new tune I was composing for Sherlock himself  when the door swung open and Sherlock began shouting at John "For god sakes we'll never catch him at this...." I turned at the same time he turned around our eyes locking for a split second before I felt something pierce the back of my neck causing the world around me to fade the turn completely black. 

Sherlock's POV

I burst into the flat shouting at John annoyed that this killer was playing hard to get. I loved the thrill of the chase but it had now started to become ridiculous especially when he began to mock me. John stamped to his room slamming the door shut behind him like a stroppy teenager when i heard something. There was music, lovely music and I turned around to see my Rose half way through playing a tune I'd never heard before and our eyes locked for a split second.

It didn't take someone like me to work out something was wrong when the violin she was holding, my violin fell from her petit hands and she began to fall forward. It was like my life stopped and everything was in slow motion the violin made a bang against the solid oak floor boards, the strings making a ear covering screech and that when everything happened so fast. I don't know how I did it I caught Rose in a split second lowing her to the floor with my body.

I placed my hand on the back of Rose's head when my wrist brushed against something. I pulled that something out and then I realised it was a lot more serious, that something that had caused my love to collapse right in front of me happened to be a dart a poisoned dart by the looks of thing, but i would have to run test to conclude my thoughts. 

I placed Rose completely on the floor, putting the dart into my trench coat pocket and began to gently tap her cheek using the plam of my hand 

Rose completely on the floor, putting the dart into my trench coat pocket and began to gently tap her cheek using the plam of my hand "Rose are you okay, Rose can you hear me" the was no response from her and i quickly shoved my index and middle finger against her pulse point in her neck to check if her heart was still beating. 

"JOHN. JOHN COME QUICKLY" I shouted the door slammed open and that when it started to happen, my beautiful Rose began having a seizer and i couldn't stop it

"Oh God" John slid onto his knees beside me holding Rose's head in place with his hands "Call an ambulance Sherlock quick" 

I pulled out my phone from my inner coat pocket and slid the screen upwards pressing the 9 digit 3 times in total and then proceeded to place the phone against my ear.

"999 what emergency service do you require?" the male operator spoke from the other side of the line.

"Ambulance service" I spoke back