I changed my clothes and went to the convenience store where I met Juri (Yena). When I entered I only saw her friend. It would be a bit awkward to just ask so I grabbed a drink and went to the counter.

"Hi, I just want to ask about Takahashi Juri" She gave me my drink and looked at me for a bit. "Why?"

"I want to talk to her" she laughed for a bit then tried to stop. "I'm Takahashi Juri"

"No not you the other one ... you're friend. She told me her name was Juri" she gave it a thought for a bit then her face lit up. "Ahhhhhh ... that was the day when we exchanged our names. Her name is Choi Yena, i'm the real Takahashi Juri" so she is indeed Yena.

"Then where's Yena?" She looked at me then scratched her head. "I cant tell you that. That's private information"

"Then what time is her shift?" She frowned then held the table. "She doesnt work here anymore"

"Then can you please help me meet her? Its really important" she looked as if she had second thoughts. "I promised to not do that"

"Please~ i'll do anything" she was still thinking then her face lit up. "I have an idea but you have to protect me. Dont tell them that it was my idea" I nodded.

She told me to wait until her shift was over. I thought it was a waste of time but I still obeyed.

"I texted Yena. I'm gonna go to their place and give her ramen packs. Okay bye" then she started walking. I got her idea and followed her to Yena's place. So ... if you think about it, She didnt tell me their house but I followed her there.

She stood outside their house as I stood from a distance. Yena came outside and Juri gave her the ramen. They had small talk then Yena went inside. Juri looked at my direction and gave me a thumbs up then she left.

I went to the place where Yena entered and knocked on the door. I was greeted by another girl.

"Who-"

"Ms. Kim?" Yena came to the door as she assured the other girl. They welcomed me inside and let me sit down on the floor.

So this is where Choi Yena lives right now. If the old Yena was her she'd freak out. Even her bedroom is a bit bigger than this.

"Why are you here?" The other girl said. I assume she's Yuri.

"I want to help you. Believe it or not but i'm Yena's friend. And I want to help you guys. You can live at my place. It's a lot bigger than your flat.

"You're my friend?" I nodded as she sat down next to me. I took out my phone and started looking for pictures of us. I showed her a few so they'd believe me.

"If your Yena's friend then ... were glad to meet you. You can call me Yuri. Jo Yuri" I nodded as she reached out for a handshake. On the other hand Yena looked as of she's still processing everything. "Kim Chaewon"

"Chaewon??? Sorry but I cant remember" I gave her a smile. "It's okay. I'm glad you dont, your happier right now"

Yuri kept on looking at me. She looked as if she's worried. "Yena could you go and make ramen for Chaewon?" she nodded.

"You look worried" her eyes widened. "Is it because there's a chance unnie will remember about her past?" Based on her expression it looks like I hit the right answer.

"Dont worry, i'll make sure she doesnt. I have no idea how to do that but i'll do whatever" she nodded.

"What's Yena like? Before ... I mean, is there any difference?" difference?

"She was optimistic and she always gives out positive energy to everyone. And it looks like she's still that person. She hides her problems and rarely shares her real thoughts, in short she keeps things bottled up. She doesnt want anyone to worry about her. Yena right now is the same Yena as before.

The only difference is that your Yena doesnt remember what happened. Yena unnie had a big challenge in her life which made her change. She became a bit aggressive and she didnt talk to anyone, only her close friends.

She then became depressed. I expected her to commkt suicide sooner or later but I didnt know that she'd do it that day. She called me a couple of times but I was too busy to answer.

Later on I found out that she was in the hospital. And that you saved her. After that I havent heard any news about you guys. Not until I went to the convenience store and saw her. I wasnt sure at first but everything she does is Yena. From then I knew that I found her.

I didnt tell anyone that I found her because I dont want her to turn out just like before" she froze as she just kept on listening.

"ummmm ... was she ... stupid?" We both laughed. "Yes, but she was independent. From what I heard from her, you do all her decisions" then we continued to laugh.

"It's like i'm raising a child AHAHAH" but i'm glad that Yena unnie met someone like her.

She came back with a bowl on ramen then she gave it to me.

"You could move in by tomorrow" Unnie nodded excitingly.

"Does that mean i'll meet my other friends too?" For sure she will but for now, she cant. "I want them to meet Yuri. Maybe i'll get to meet my family, Yuri could go live at my house. Then she can work at only one job"

"Work? Both of you wont work anymore. I'll handle everything" I gave Yuri a look. She was worrying but I assured her.

I know I cant hide Yena forever. And her memories might come back but I cant let her remember anymore. After all she's been through this break is all she needs.