I simply nodded my head to him. "I'm going to be fine. Besides, a private car will actually drove me to the school I'm going to transfer." I answered. I saw him nodded his head and not that long he bid goodbye. I left a sigh. I look at the tunnel in front of me.

Third Tunnel of Aggression. This tunnel is said to be built by North Korea but it was discovered by South Korea. It's weird why it's written here in the letter to go here cause as far as I know this tunnel is just 265 meters before the divider installed against North Korea.

A honk of a car made me slightly jump that I almost fall down the ground but good thing I restrain myself by holding on my suitcase tightly. What the? I glared at the black car that is probably the one who honked.

A man in suit get out of the said car and walk towards me. I glared at him. Why does he need to honk when he can just walk to me and ask me nicely right? "I'm sorry for shocking you but.. are you Ms. Shin Ryujin?" he asked glancing at the letter in my hand.

"Yes it's me." I plainly answered looking at him annoyed.

"I'm Mr. Ahn and I'm from Semideus Academy and I will be the one to drive you there." he claimed now looking at my luggages as if asking for permission to take them so I nodded my head. How I wish he is not a terrible driver cause I doubt that after the honked a while ago though while I'm listening to his heartbeat, it's good and clean. He let me inside the car as he put all my luggages inside the car trunk. He get inside a few minutes after as we head inside the tunnel.

"Sleep for now, Ms. Shin."

As if he's voice was an incantation. My eyes started to drop even if I fight not to give in but in the end.. total darkness swallowed me.

°=°=°

I groaned opening my eyes slowly. I look around and.. I'm not inside the car anymore instead I'm inside of a room. Shit, where the hell am I? I get up while my whole system shouting alarmed which is unusual to me.

The room is dark and every things in here is either color black, gray or dark shade of violet. I look at the window and the sky outside give chills through my spine. The sky is a total darkness and there's nothing producing the sun. Is this place even Semideus Academy?!

The sound of the door creaking open caught my attention. There stood a person wearing a black cloak. I quickly stood up staring intently at the unknown person in front. Having enough courage, I ask. "Who are you? And where the hell am I?"

The person pulled over its cloak and my eyes widen to what I saw. It's a woman.. it's a beautiful woman to be exact but quite terrifying cause her skin is.... half. Her left side is black and hardened like a mummy while her right side pale white like she drained all her blood. "I am Melinoe. Don't worry I won't harm you. I just want to say something." she claimed. Her voice is soothing but I'm afraid that it's all fake.

I didn't say anything and just wait for her to continue. I don't trust her cause that's what my whole system is shouting.. like I need to go away from her.. from here.. to wherever I am. But... who really is she? I can't hear any heartbeat from her and it bothered me.

She stepped forward and when I noticed she's going to me, I quickly step backwards. I almost cursed out loud when I felt the cold wall meeting my back. Now she is literally blocking me against the wall. She touch my cheeks gently with her cold pale white hand. "Shin Ryujin." she mumbled my name as her eyes locked with mine. I felt my legs trembles when her eyes shine but with different color. Black and white contrasting the color of her skin.

"You... will be.. my descendant."

°=°=°

"Ms. Shin!"