And at the end of the day, it was Nova's life and not their fantasy.

"So one of the reasons why we're out here Nova is of course to just hang out but also to talk, hun"

Liam started, sitting up and resting his arms on his knees.

Only from that all the guys started to stare at Nova knowing that the conversation was starting.

Although, Nova only glanced back at him not knowing what to say.

"We just want to ask you something but the thing is we would like to be a big girl for this, okay love?"

Liam added, showing a gentle expression to Nova.

It was quiet for a couple of seconds before Nova spoke up.

"Trouble?" Nova asked, feeling nervous already.

In her head, she soon started thinking of anything bad she had done recently since this conversation seemed serious.

"No no, sweetheart. Of course you're not in trouble, we just want you to be a big girl so you understand what we're saying more"

Louis clarified, rubbing her shoulder.

Nova slowly nodded, "okay", she answered, looking up from her hands. She didn't look pleased but still did what they asked.

The men noticed Nova starting to focus more, and figured she was trying to transition out of her head space.

They waited for a couple of seconds, until Nova peered back up to them, almost signaling for them to continue what they were saying.

"Well the question we wanted to ask you Nova is serious and that's why you being little may block you from understanding. The guys and I have been talking a bit about this because we want you to have a complete say,

You know, this is your life, not ours. The guys and I can all admit that we did strip you away from your family and opportunities the past months. And that is absolutely not okay"

Harry explained, making full eye contact with Nova so she heard and understood his words.

"And we know you've gotten comfortable with this lifestyle too which shows there's aspects you like about it, but there may be aspects you don't like about this,

"I guess what we're saying is that if you truly don't want to be with us anymore, and maybe are tired of this, we get it. Do you understand hun? Would you like to continue being our little?"

Harry asked, finally finishing everything he wanted to get off his chest. Took a lot of words and explaining but it came out the way he wanted it.

Nova was shocked, actually shocked. She didn't think this was what they were going to ask, and now felt spot on the spot.

Nova did understand and appreciated what they were trying to do, it meant a lot. However, coming up with an answer right away was difficult.

She did miss her old life but she would miss this one too. She felt so confused.

"... I don't know, I mean I do believe that things in the beginning were rushed and very confusing for me. I didn't like it then because it rough but now I've grown to enjoy it I guess. I just... I don't know.."

Nova sighed, her heart started to beat faster as her stress levels got high. She just had so many thoughts and didn't know how to express them all.

"I actually have grown to enjoy it though. I do like being your little girl but I do miss a little bit of being a teenager at the same time. I just don't want to leave necessarily. I'm all over the place and weird"