"Wait!" Sarah says, diving off.

"God speed!" JJ says, taking off. John B does the same with Topper's boat.

"John B you asshole!" Sarah yells, swimming after them, but they were long gone.

"Well, she was never on the swim team anyways." Violet says to Kiara who scoffs.

"They're not coming back for you." Kiara says to Sarah.

"Love you guys! Bye!" John B says, waving. Sarah swam her way back onto the boat, but gets stopped midway by a Jellyfish sting. She starts screaming and squealing.

"I got stung by a jellyfish! Shit!" Sarah yells.

"Jellyfish live out here?" Violet asks.

"Dramatic." Kiara says.

"Well you swam right into a man-o-war. I don't know what you thought would happen." Kiara says to Sarah, who was crying. Violet was just enjoying the drama.

"Thank you for your help." Sarah comments, out of breath.

"Shit! Ow!" Sarah says, climbing onto the boat and sitting down.

"Hey Kiara, you know what they say about curing jellyfish stings?" Sarah asks.

"Oh god." Violet says, realizing what Sarah was about to say.

"You have to pee on me." Sarah says.

"Uhh no, I have a better idea." Kiara says, finding JJ's blunt on the boat.

"It's for the pain." Kiara says, pulling the blunt out.

"JJ, bless." Sarah sighs in relief. Kiara pulls out the blunt and lights it, she then takes a hit of it. She offers it to Sarah but then changes her mind.

"Actually.." Kiara says, taking it back and taking another hit. 

"Really?" Sarah snatches it from her.

"Go easy. Its JJ's cousin's cripple." Kiara says. Sarah took a hit that a little bit too much and started exploding with coughs.

"Whoa there." Violet says, seeing her cough. 

A FEW HOURS LATER

"What's that white stuff on your boobs?" Sarah asks, pointing to it and laughing.

"Oh uh um— that's nothing." Violet says, trying to get the residue of the cocaine off her skin. Didn't know coke was waterproof.

"Did my brother do coke off you?" Sarah asks, curious.

"Ew." Kiara says. Disgusted.

"How much brain damage did that fall give you?" Kiara asks.

"Dude it's a TBI. Traumatic brain injury." Violet corrects.

"How much brain injury did you have to sleep with Rafe?" Sarah asks. Joining in.

"I didn't sleep with him!" Violet denies, putting her arms up.

"Y-you're a bad liar." Sarah says, stuttering and laughing. It was her first time getting high.

"Whatever." Violet says, chugging the rest of her beer.

"Hey guess what? Would you rather have... I was just imagining you like this just now and it's pretty funny w-would you rather have nipples for eyes or eyes for nipples? Imagine if you get really old and your nipples-- your boobs get really saggy and your nipples. if they were your eyes you could see if your shoes were untied." Sarah asks, laughing. Kiara was just not having it at all.