Chapter 4

Hi everyone I'm sorry for not updating for a really long time I've been really busy with a lot of things going on I hope everyone is safe and is ok for all the things that is going on in the world right now. Me and my family have donated some money to the BLM association and we hope it helps do sum.💜
**********************************

Xaviers pov
After what had happened at school we just ignored it for right now and got in the cars and drove to the gang house, I seen my dad talking to a couple of the guys and went straight to him "so dad who's the gang we meeting up with today and he said the vipers". I just nod and look at at the guys and we just waited I was just thinking about what had happened today and the beautiful girl man I gotta make her mine I thought. " let's go". My dad said we jumped in the cars and took off it took about 20 min to get there as we where waiting the boys started talking about the girls while I look at my brother " hey bro how was school".  And asked him "it was ok nothing really special you know, I wanna talk to you about something later ok". He said " alright is it sum bad . " I don't know". And just looked at him and was about to ask again when my dad said " there coming". So I stood up straight and looked and seen the leader Isreal Hernandez and all his gang my dad and him started talking when the guys hit my arm I was about to smack him when he pointed I looked and there they were, then Israel said " everyone this is my daughter Monica respect her or you will face the consequences ok ". We just all nod while I keep staring at her, then our eyes meet I don't know why but I winked at her she looked down and noticed her cheeks where red I smirked and the guys just look at me like wtf. Well this is gonna be interesting let's see how this is gonna go I thought .

**********************************
Hi everyone I just wanted to say I hope you liked the chapter and I really really promise to be updating now and I've been redoing all of my mistakes and I've been also writing new story as will be publishing that one in a couple of weeks also omg BTS new album omg I made sure to get it lol but I hope your night or morning is going well stay safe love u all - momo💜