chapter3

Monica pov
*********************************
As I looked at the guys I keep a straight face In not in a good mood right now we walked to our fourth period and I just sat there pissed off.
the girls already knew not to say anything to me right now and I just got up and walked out and went straight to the bathroom a splashed water in my face I felt much better and walked back to class.
When I got in the class I noticed the boys from earlier where in here to I said "all well" and went to my desk kota asked "are you ok" I said "I'm fine". she nodded and we got back to our class work the bell rings we where out of there like flash, and walked to the gym and got ready for P.E we changed, put our hair up and walked out teachers said" get ready we are doing a warm up lap".we all groaned on the first damn day of school we have to run so I got ready and when they blew the whistle I was gone I ran to get it over with and was done under 2 minutes just to run the track. I sat down as more people came the boys from earlier Im just going to call them the bad boys came running up and sat behind me I was like are u fucking kidding me god damn it. I just ignored them and laughed when I seen the girls barley come running in they where all out of breath I was like omg lazy asses. for the rest of P.E we played volley ball and boys played basketball the bell rung we ran back in took a shower and got dressed we walked out and went to the lunch room we got food and sat down our boys came and sat down we all where laughing and talking. the bitches come up to our table and where trying to touch my cousins so I was like can we help you they looked at me and where like "actually you can you help by leaving". I just look at her and laugh I look at kota and she already knew I got up and went around the table to where they where and was like what are you going to do if we don't she look scared and said "I will beat you up" I just laugh and said "you can try" she just looked at me by now everyone in the lunchroom was looking at us she just turned around and walked away with her minions. I just laugh and shake my head grabbed my stuff and threw it away and told the girls and boys I will be right back they said "ok". I walked out and went and sat at the bleachers and started to listening to music (my favorite boy band don't judge me but BTS IS MY FAVORITE) I was listening to butterfly and smiled being calm with no problems right now and got some work done from my classes I looked up and seen the bad boys where on the benches so I got up and walked down went to the water fountain that was exactly by where they where but just went they all looked at me I don't care and smiled at them when I was done they just nooded back at me I walked back inside as I hear the bell ring i wasn't paying attention and bumped into someone I looked up and saw that it was the leader of the bad boys group and I said "Sorry". He just nodded and walked away I was like ok then and meet up with girls and walked to our last period and when we got there the bad boys where here I looked at the girls the had red cheeks I just laugh we had to have assigned partners we all groaned he was calling name then it was mine and Xavier that is his name form the bad boys so we went and sat at the back of the room I just chuckle when I see that the girls had his boys we got done the bell finally rings we walked out of class and straight out of school went to the cars and left going straight to the house we had to get ready for the gang that was coming so we all get ready in red and black when we all where ready we walked out and watched as the cars all pull up me and the girls are not even paying attention as my dad the and other guy where talking then Kota hit my arm and pointed I looked " well shit thsi really gotta happen today".

So cliffhanger what do you think is going to happen and what do you thing should happen let me know in the comments tell me thing I should do for my new book what should I call it what should it be about please let me know what you think love you all. Momo