Mina looked down. "I think Kaminari has a crush on you," she said.
——————————————————————

Eijirou fixed the tie on his suit before brushing off dust from his shoulders. His father had a meeting around 11:00 with another allied mafia leader and his father told him to look presentable.

Of course, he, his father, and maybe Daisuke would meet with you around noon like he promised. He couldn't wait to see you.

He finished styling his hair as his father came in and told him to get in the car.

***

The meeting was extremely boring for Kirishima. It felt like forever. But when it ended, he raced to the car and hopped in.

"You seem eager," his father chuckled, taking the passenger seat, Daisuke taking the wheel.

"Well, I haven't seen (Name) in months, 'course I'm eager," Eijirou retorted.

Papa Kirishima smiled at his son's eagerness to see his friend as Daisuke started the car and started to drive off.

"It's 11:55, I'm gonna be late," Eijirou groaned. "Sorry kid, but we can't attract any attention," Daisuke reminded him. The high school student nodded before settling his lips into a small frown.

Once he arrived at the park, Eijirou was ten minutes late. He wandered around for a few minutes before he spotted your (h/c) locks on a bench.

"Hey, (Name)!" He shouted. You perked up at the sound of your name and grinned. You stood up faster than Iida and rushed towards him. You wrapped your arms around his neck as you leapt into his arms. He wrapped his arms around your waist and squeezed you tightly.

"Eijirou, I like to breathe," you grumbled. He laughed then set you back down. Then you noticed his tux.

"What's the special occasion?" You asked. He laughed once more and started to rub the back of his neck. "Ah, well, my dad had a meeting and he wanted me to come along, and he told me to dress formally, so I guess this is what I wore?" He replied.

You giggled. "You look good," you mumbled. His grin grew. "You do, too! Why are you so dressed up though?" He asked, his eyes looking up and down your body at your clothing.

"Well, since we were going out, I wanted to look presentable," you huffed, crossing your arms. He chuckled once more before patting your head.

"Eijirou, your tie is loose," you mumbled, glancing at it. He grumbled as he struggled to fix it.

You giggled before reaching up and shooing his hands away and fixing it yourself. "Is it too tight?" You asked, pulling your hands away.

"Nah, it's good," Eijirou replied, pulling on it slightly.

"So, you wanna just stand here or go find something to do?" You asked. "Let's go do something! But I don't really wanna walk around so formally," he replied, looking down at his suit.

"Hey! Kirishima! (Name)!" Mina shouted, rushing over to you two. The Ochaco and Tsuyu followed her, along with Midoriya, Todorki, Bakugou, and Sero.

"Oh, hey, Ashido," Eijirou muttered. "Wow, Kirishima. What's the occasion? Oh, you cut your hair!" Midoriya shouted.

"Uh, yeah. After not cutting it for a few months if started to grow long. It was down to my shoulders, and my father let me get an undercut," he explained.

"What's with the formal attire, ribbit?" Tsuyu asked. The red headed male rubbed the back of his neck. "My father had a meeting today and he wanted me to go," he answered.

His old classmates were starting to annoy him. He wanted to hang out with you, not anyone else.

You seemed to notice Eijirou getting uncomfortable, and frowned. "Hey, guys, I'm gonna go hang out with Eijirou for the rest of the day," you spoke up, linking your arm with his.

A sleek black, rather expensive, looking car rolled up and the window rolled down.
"Eijirou, give me your jacket and tie. Hey, (Name!" His father ordered as the male already started to remove his tuxedo jacket.

"Hello, Eiichi," you greeted, bowing to your friend's father. Eiichi grinned at you, revealing his shark-like  teeth. "Hello, (Name),"greeted Daisuke. "Good to see you, Daisuke-san!" You said in return, giving a small wave.

Daisuke was also fond of you. You treated people with respect and was very polite, even to people you didn't recognize.

"You two lovebirds should get going," Eiichi said, smirking at his son. "Dad, we're not dating!" Eijirou shouted. "We're just friends."

The way he said it was full of such hatred and harshness was that it managed to put a crack in your heart.

You smiled sadly and looked down, nodding with Eijirou's words. "Yeah. Just... friends." Your voice faded as you finished your sentence, and everyone except Eijirou noticed your sudden change in mood.
——————————————————————
"(Name)!" You totally like Kirishima!" Mina shouted. The girls were sitting in a circle in Mina's room, having a little girls and you night.

"M-Mina! Don't say it out loud!" You hissed. "Awe, you two would be a great couple, (Name)," Ochaco put in.

"You should confess to him, ribbit," Tsuyu added. "See, that's the thing," you frowned. "I don't know if he returns my feelings. I would rather keep my feelings to myself and keep our friendship, then confess and ruin our friendship forever. I need to be considerate of his feelings as well. If he rejects me, I know he'll feel bad. I don't wanna be selfish."

"I can see why you think that, (Name)," Jirou muttered.
——————————————————————
"(Name). Hey! (Name)!"

Eijirou's voice brought you out of your little flashback. "Huh? What?" You asked, completely confused. "You were zoning out. You're not sick are ya?" Eijirou asked, placing his large hand against your forehead.

Your cheeks flushed slightly before pushing his hand away from your face and looking away from his eyes. "I'm not sick! I'm fine. Let's go somewhere," you mumbled, trying to fight down the heat in your cheeks.

"Alright! Have fun on your date, (Name)! See you back at the dorms!" Mina shouted waving her pink arm in the air.

You flushed, but nodded, linking your arm with Eijirou's and walking off in the other direction.