Chapter 9- The Email

Start from the beginning

I think for a minute. New email address? I already have my WSU email. I guess it'd be better to have a more professional address. And it would be great to work on my resume on this computer.

"Word processing?"

He gives me a rundown of all the applications on the computer, explaining that the iTunes account is linked to Mr. Grey's, so I should be able to purchase any music I want or any additional applications I may need without incurring any expense.

I roll my eyes.

"Thank you," I say, showing him out.

He's making me so uncomfortable, constantly sneaking peeks at my chest. Ah, yeah, I remember. No bra.

Finally he leaves and I head back over to the computer. I already have an email.

From: Christian Grey

Subject: New Contract

Date: May 23 2011 9:15

To: Anastasia Steele

Miss Steele,

I've attached a revised copy of our contract. Please have a look over it, do some research (despite your extensive first-hand knowledge), and let me know of any changes you'd like to make. I'll have it updated and we can just proceed with signing on Wednesday evening. I don't like to leave these things waiting.

Christian Grey

CEO, Grey Enterprises Holdings, Inc.

PS, I expect a full accounting of the dream in question at dinner Wednesday.

I take the computer into my bedroom and close the door. This research and the contract aren't things I really want Kate looking at over my shoulder. My abdominal muscles tense at the thought. It would embarrass the hell out of me.

I open up the contract pdf and really read it carefully. The main part of the contract only has two changes:

12 The Submissive will make herself available to the Dominant from Friday evenings through to Sunday afternoons every second, third, and fourth weekend of the month during the Term at times to be specified by the Dominant ("the Allotted Times"). Further allocated time can be mutually agreed on an ad hoc basis;

And

15.25 The Submissive will be forthright with the Dominant in regards to her sexual experience and any discomfort, physical or emotional, she may experience without the need for the Dominant to prompt her

I guess I should have anticipated him adding a clause to that effect. I continue on with the appendices. The changes I see are just as we discussed for the most part.

Food:

The Submissive will eat regularly to maintain her health and make every effort to eat three full, healthy meals daily.

Clothes:

During the Term the Submissive will wear clothing only approved by the Dominant while in his presence. The Dominant will provide a clothing budget for the Submissive, which the Submissive shall utilize. The Dominant shall accompany the Submissive to purchase clothing on an ad hoc basis. If the Dominant so requires the Submissive shall during the Term wear adornments the Dominant shall require, in the presence of the Dominant.

Exercise:

The Dominant shall provide the Submissive with a personal trainer three times a week in hour-long sessions at times to be mutually agreed between the personal trainer and the Submissive. The personal trainer will report to the Dominant on the Submissive's progress.