Long Lost

Wanda had been crying for at least a hour. Since she met Peter, they had hardly spent more than 5 minutes away from each other but now he was gone and she had no idea why. "Ahh I finally found you!" Said a female voice coming from behind Wanda.                                                                  "Here to taunt me, Death?" Sniffed Wanda. "Although I must admit you sound kind of different." She said regaining her normal voice, wiping her tears away.                                                                              "That's because I'm not Death, I'm your sister" The woman replied.                                                           Wanda got up to face the mysterious woman. She had long green hair, wore a leather jacket with spiked shoulders, was carrying a black cat and could clearly control metal (hence seeing her bend the cutlery scattered across the floor). "What, No? My family is dead. Wait are you that crazy green hair bitch that kept texting me before?" She asks.                                                                          "I guess that's me, the crazy green hair bitch." Lorna chuckles.                                                                      "Oh my god villains these days they just keep getting dumber and dumber. Okay 'sister' a little advice next time you wanna kill me think of a better way to blend in." Wanda answered, getting ready to attack Lorna.                                                                                                                                                           "NOO WAIT!" Lorna screamed as Wanda directed a beam at her. However with a quick wave with her hand Lorna made a shield out of anything metal that flew towards her. "Jesus, do you have some anger issues. I AM your sister." Lorna explained.                                                                              "Your not dead?" Perplexed Wanda. Lorna groans.                                                                                                "I'm your sister and I met a witch named Agatha Harkness who told me that we ARE sisters. Well really I searched for her because I wanted to know my family but not the point right now. I've been alone my whole life, well most of my life and I finally find my sister and she doesn't believe me "                                                                                                                                                                                      "And what makes you so certain that she's telling the truth?".                                                                      "WANDA!".                                                                                                                                                                              "Okay I just lost the love of my life, so sorry if I'm not feeling up to discussing with a stranger about us being sisters"                                                                                                                                                "You're right and I'm sorry but will you do this with me, please?"                                                                "Fine!"                                                                                                                                                                                        "Do you have a cauldron or a pot, something so I can make a spell?"                                                             "Umm I think I have something. One minute." Wanda says, then walking through to the kitchen to find a giant bowl for Lorna. So she gave it to Lorna and she started to open the spell book she had taken from Agatha. "That's her spell book isn't it and you stole it." Wanda questioned her.  "No, well yes but she was dead. A group of witch hunters killed her."                                                    "And the cat?"                                                                                                                                                                  "Oh this is Ebony, Agatha's cat. I felt bad so I took him with me."                                                                     "Awww he's such a cutie!" Said Wanda about to pet him.                                                                                   "Yeah I wouldn't do that if I were you, he might bite you. he seems to enjoy human. He was nibbling on Agatha just before I picked him up." Lorna explained. Wanda slowly backs away from Ebony. "You may be cute and adorable but I'll kill you if I have to."                                                                "Please don't kill my cat."                                                                                                                                                  "Well he's not really yours and I won't kill him unless he tries to kill me.                                                      "So you mean if he scratches you, you'll kill him? It doesn't matter it's nearly ready, I just need some of your blood."                                                                                                                                                            "I'm not afraid to lose some blood, I've lost more than you can imagine." Lorna got a knife, sliced Wanda's hand and squeezed her hands so the blood would drip down into the bowl. Then similar visions appeared from smoke that showed Wanda her brother and her mother's death, her father become a science experiment that caused him to develop magnetic abilities and finally it showed Lorna killing the witch hunters from before. Tears fell down Wanda's face as the vision ended and she turned to Lorna and hugged her. "I have a sister and our father's alive!" Wanda cheered as she wiped her face. "I'm so sorry I doubted you."                                                            "You done what thousands of other would have done." Mumbled Lorna as her chin was on Wanda's shoulder.                                                                                                                                                                  "But other people wouldn't have tried to kill you." Giggled Wanda.

Hi everyone I'm finally starting to update again. I'll try to write 1 chapter every day. The bit about Lorna stealing the spell book I added it in the last chapter because I just felt it was vital for this chapter, to prove to Wanda they were really sisters. But I won't do that again and I've decided to give Magento a new backstory which you'll see soon! Also I researched Ebony the cat and Agatha once sacrificed him to gain new powers which is so evil, poor Ebony. Thanks again for all your love and support! Although every chapter the read count goes down but thanks for those that have stayed the whole way through!