A Witch As Old As Time

Months before Thanos attacked Peter and Wanda                                                                                            It was a stormy night and a young woman by the name of Lorna Dane was searching for the witch they called Agatha Harkness, hoping she'd give the answers she needed. As the storm got worst, Lorna had came across a large but narrow cave and decided to take shelter in there until the storm passed. "This witch better be able to restore my memories." Thought Lorna.                      "Meow" echoed a cat.                                                                                                                                                         "Must be my imagination, maybe I had a cat before and it's a memory starting to-                                 She heard a meow again this time closer. "Nope, not my imagination." Then she began to go further into the cave to retrieve the feline, when she stumbled into a cauldron. Which made someone turn on lights, somehow. "Ah I see you've meet my familar Ebony" Echoed a shrill voice, presumably an old lady's voice. As a black cat climbed its way onto a shadowy figure in what remained dark. "Uhhh, hello?" Lorna said.                                                                                                     "Hello deary." Said the old woman, stepping out the shadows. "Come my child, Agatha knows why you've come.".                                                                                                                                                               "Agatha? As in Agatha Harkness?" Lorna questioned. The lady gave a nod.                                                "Come sit Lorna and I might be able to help".  So Lorna sat opposite Agatha and her table ready to begin.                                                                                                                                                                                    "So what can I do for you?" Agatha quizzed.                                                                                                              "But I thought you already knew?".                                                                                                                               "Oh I do but do you?".                                                                                                                                                          "Well a few days ago I woke up in a hospital and I couldn't remember anything and the funny thing was none of my family or friends was even there to collect but thankfully the doctor knew my name thanks to my weird green hair. So can you restore my memories?".                                           "Yes of course just hold my hands and you'll soon have your memory back." So Lorna did as asked. After a minute or so nothing happened, when suddenly a huge swirl of wind circled the two and made Lorna remember which brought tears to her eyes. "It worked!" Lorna chuckled. "Now that I'm here Agatha can you help me find my family?".                                                                           "All I need is some blood." Agatha told her. Then took out an athame (knife) and sliced Lorna hand to reveal some blood which she squeezed into her cauldron. It began bubbling and then visions of Wanda, Pietro and Erik. It showed Erik Lehnsherr fighting along side Charles Xavier, Wanda in Age of Ultron and Pietro dying. "Wow that's my family." Lorna cried. "So is that boy dead?"                                                                                                                                                                                        "Pietro Maximoff was your brother and I'm afraid so.".                                                                               "And the other two?".                                                                                                                                                           "Your father Erik Lehnsherr/Magento and your sister Wanda Maximoff or Parker now.".                       "Oh thank you so much Agatha! I'm not one for hugs but oh well." Lorna said hugging Agatha.      "Oh witch where are you?" Yelled a male voice from outside the cave.                                                       "Who's that?" Lorna asked.                                                                                                                                              "Witch hunters, they've found me. Go Lorna go and take Ebony.".  So she did or was about to. But how could she leave Agatha to die after everything she'd done? "I'm not leaving Agatha." Lorna insisted, while throwing the men about the cave bashing their skulls therefore killing them. As Lorna was busy killing, she hadn't noticed a hunter about to kill Agatha and it was too late, they shot her. In anger Lorna killed every single hunter not leaving any of them alive. A single twitch and she'd kill them. "Agatha." Lorna realised, running over to her body.                                      "Child." Agatha squeaked. "You must find your sister." And she was dead. Lorna cried again she had let an innocent life be killed. She decided to bury Agatha, take Ebony and search for Wanda in New York City. But just before Lorna left, she spotted Agatha's spell book, so she decided to take it and practise magic on her journey to find her sister.                                                 

A few weeks ago in New York.                                                                                                                                        *Phone dial* Wanda sighed. "What is it honey?" Asked Peter.                                                                           "Oh nothing. It's just some crazy green haired bitch keeps texting me, saying apparently we're long lost sisters. I don't have a sister." Wanda chuckles.                                                                                       "Just block her." Peter suggested. And she did not knowing that Lorna Dane is her long lost sister.