It's a.....

It had been 3 years since Peter Parker married Wanda Maximoff, who soon became Wanda Parker and they moved to New York City. As soon as they had defeated Megataur the whole villain community was out to get them, although some were wise and stayed away but there were still plenty of villains wanting their powers.

"Honey! I have some news" Shouted Wanda Parker loud enough for Peter to hear her. "Yes? What is it?" Peter Parker replied running in the living room. "Well you know how I've been sick a lot lately and stuff. Well it's because I'm pregnant!" "What really? That's great news and you know what's better we're gonna be parents and I'm gonna be a father." He said lifting Wanda up. "Actually I really shouldn't do that anymore. From now on I will be Mister Careful." "You really? Well it would be a great help if you actually put me and your daughter down" "Daughter? Well that's ten times better not that I wouldn't minded if it was a boy. Anyways how did you know?" Peter asked. "My magic allowed me to see it, it's kind of like visions but more it feels more real, like I'm actually there." "Wow that's great we should throw a party to celebrate and invite everyone, but not Steve of course." "Really honey how long are you gonna stay mad at him for? Just invite him." "He hit on you real bad and not to mention he nearly killed you. Imagine if you were pregnant then, shot right through the stomach, you and the baby DEAD. " "Okay that would be weird if we did that back then but I get your point, however it's not the time to argue, it's celebration time!" "Your right now lets go take a fresh walk for the baby before the loud, noisy party" "I don't think that effects the baby yet, I only knew I was pregnant due to my power. I haven't even had my first scan yet." "Whatever just come on." Said Peter practically dragging her out of their ideal mansion for two.(and counting)

On the walk

"Tony! We got news, I'm pregnant!" Shouts Peter running over him and his cute little daughter, Morgan. Tony looks confused. "No no no, not me what I meant to say was Wanda is pregnant! Yay" "For a second I was concerned but congrats on the baby." said Tony Stark. (Tony is now friends with Wanda) "Thanks Tony, can you do us a favour? I need you to invite everyone to a celebration party tonight." Said Wanda. "Am I invited?" Asked the 5 year old Morgan Stark. "Well honey, I think it's up to your daddy." Replied Wanda in a sweet voice. "I guess Morgan can come since we have no babysitter, I suppose daddy's not drinking tonight." "Look at you Tony, finally grown up, putting aside alcohol for your child. But no I can look after her, " Said Wanda. "No you shouldn't need to." Tony said. "But babe it's your party" Said Peter. "No it's fine, I shouldn't be drinking and I don't feel like parting anyways and besides it's good practice since I'm going to be a mother of a baby girl no less." "Fine." Tony said. "I suppose for looking after Morgan, I'll buy you and Peter a crappy cup of coffee." "What are you talking about the coffee around here is one of the best and It's in my top 10 list." Said Peter. "You must have really bad taste in coffee then." Laughed Tony. "Oh, I miss the good old days of being Avengers or just normal adults but ever since everyone got married or had kids those times just went away. Wait question is coffee the same as smoking when your pregnant?" Questioned Wanda. "NO!!!" The men both said. "What? I'm new to this whole pregnancy thing."

                                                        "And there's your crappy cup of coffee"

Love u all, Thx for the great success of the first book.