More Than Meets The Eye

"What do you want Oracle?" inquired Steven with a face of disappointment.                                            "Oh nothing, it's just you know the truth and you need to fix it." She responded                            "And what's that supposed to mean?" He said.                                                                                                      "I think you know pretty well what I mean." Oracle says.                                                                                    " You know there's a lot of things I know, you're gonna have to be more specific. Anyway what were you doing working with Thanos."                                                                                                                        "You think I wanted too?"                                                                                                                                                  "Well yeah, I can never tell if your truly good or evil for that matter. Your a trickster."                            "What can I say, I'm a bad girl." She whispered creeping up to Steven.                                                         "I've never been even remotely attracted to you, now the information." Steven says impatiently.  "Fine! I've had these visions of your Star-Crossed lovers. It seems their not what they appear to be, good indefinitely good but can be draw to the dark side, the fun side. But you already knew that didn't you?" She said intrigued to know.                                                                                                          "No you planted that in my head. More tricks."                                                                                                        "I did not!!" Oracle screeched in utter shock.                                                                                                          " Maybe you didn't, maybe you did but those souls are the most caring, gold-hearted and good people, I have ever met. They won't turn evil I can promise you that."                                                        "For how long? If those two and their golden, angel baby turn evil. The world will simply fall, the universe even."                                                                                                                                                                        "That won't happen." Strange said.                                                                                                                               "Are you willing to put your life at risk just because you promise?"                                                                 "No I'm putting my life at risk to protect them from people like you."                                                          " Hey Wizard man! Wake up!" Said Peter's voice as if this was all a dream.                                                   "You think he's alright, Peter?" Wanda asked Peter.                                                                                               "Go on there's your devil children, Have fun with a life of resentment." Said Oracle in a sarcastic tone. 

Steven woke up in a big double bed with red floral bed sheets.  "Oh, oww. What happened?" Steven asked in confusion.                                                                                                                                                "Well as soon as we went through the portal you fainted." Explained Wanda.                                          "Plus you also mumbled things in your sleep like, What do you want, their not evil and Oracle. I think it was. Are you sure your'e completely all right?" Added Peter.                                                              "Oh yea sure I'm fine just a dream that gets fuzzier the more I'm awake nothing to worry about. Anyways this house is really falling apart since Thanos thrashed it." Said Steven.                                  "We know." They both said.