Space Battle

"I can't use my powers." Groaned Wanda.                                                                                                                   "Do you think we'd  leave someone as powerful as you in normal cuffs, no you needed special treatment." Said Corvus Glaive.                                                                                                                                       "You have a funny way of special treatment."  joked Wanda. "Now since your gonna kill me anyway, what is your big plan?"                                                                                                                                       "Well we're attempting to collect the infinity stones but in order to do tha-                                              "Corvus! What are you doing?" Screeched Proxima Midnight.                                                                           "Well we're going to kill her anyway so I was telling her our plan."                                                                  "Imbecile! Remind me why I married you, again?"                                                                                               "I don't think I'm all that down for alien villain lovey-dovey stuff, whilst you try to take my baby." Said  Wanda.                                                                                                                                                                 "How about we take the thing out of you now-                                                                                                       Proxima Midnight was cut off by a blade slicing a chunk of her arm. It was Peter and Steven coming to rescue her.  "Oh it's Peter and the Wizard guy that saved my life before. Hi guys. Now get these cuffs." Said Wanda. So with a "Zim Zallah Bim" The cuffs were gone and the battle between the Black Order and Thanos against the 3 hero's. It was kill or be killed although no one was killed, yet. The fight went on for hours it must have been, Peter threw down some moves to impress Wanda, (Like it was needed) Strange had a few hocus pocus stuff up his sleeves and Wanda was well Wanda throwing the villains around everywhere with her mana like abilities. After several hours, Wanda had, had enough of it. "Doyou really want my baby this much?" She questioned. And just as Peter was being pinned down, Wanda screamed "ENOUGH!!!!" and released a wave of psyonic redish, pink energy, (similar to Age of Ultron but controlled) disintegrating the Black Order and making Thanos fly across his ship. "I will get your baby if it's the last thing, I do." Says Thanos, before escaping into an escape pod. "You really should stop doing that." Suggested Peter, picking up the weak Wanda."Especially now you have a baby."           "Yeah." She said. "Thanks doctor." Wanda also says looking at Steven.                                                        "No problem and besides I was the one that told Carol about you too and told her to tell you the news. I could see us being a trio of hero's, one day." Steven explained. They began to step through a portal Steven made, to the house when he heard the voice of Oracle say " You know the truth and you need to fix it."                                                                                                                                      "You okay, Strange?" Peter said.                                                                                                                                      "Yeah I'm fine, just fine." He replied.

Sorry that this took so long to publish and that it's not that great but at the moment I'm really stressed with stuff but I promise tomorrow everything will be back to normal. Thx everyone