Prologue

Hello fam! 🤗

I've just started writing two stories over imaginary plots. So, any resemblance of them you see in your real life is purely coincidental.

Like you, I do love MaNan. Their saga has made us adore them completely. So, I am taking this step of writing something on them out of my love for them. Hope you extend your support through your votes, comments and follows. 💫 

Love you loads... ❤️❤️❤️❤️

PROLOGUE :

Time 2:00 AM, Andheri West, Mumbai.

It's pitchy dark out there, good for one who wants to take it granted for their personal gains. Some legal, while the rest illegal. Zooming into a paradise, we can see a girl sneaking out of a large size window with a bag over her shoulder and with a pair of sneakers in a hand, wearing a simple t-shirt and navy blue jeans, looking ethereal in the moonlight despite the void of makeup.

Without making a bit of sound, we can see her walking on her toes slowly and carefully, not wanting to wake others up. And there she is, out of her paradise by successfully executing her plan, eagerly waiting for someone, while glancing at her surroundings to be alert of not getting caught.

Out of nowhere, a guy has come to her on his bike and says while extending his hand towards her, "Hop on, Mrs. Malhotra. Oops, from now on, Ms. Nandini Murthy."

Wearing her shoes, She hops on the bike carefully and gives a final look to the mansion. With tear filled eyes, she slowly says, "Missing you already my home and my people." 

Hearing this, the guy turns to her saying "Ready to elope with me, darling ?", with ever jolly mood to divert her, bringing her out of the trance.

Nandu laughs at his choice of words and says "Ever ready, idiot", while hitting him on his shoulder playfully.

Seeing her antics, he gives her a smile and rides off.

And this complete scenario is seen by someone in the mansion. Who it might be?

Leaving the bike a bit far from the station, they run towards the station with hand in hand and board a train. 

********

So, How is it guys? Hope it has reached your expectations. 😁🤗

Waiting for Manik's entry?

Do you like the plot? Can I continue the story?

Nandu went with a man. Who is he?

Who saw the duo from the mansion?

So, lovelies! Waiting for the update? Please vote and comment your views on this plot. Hoping for your support and love,

Signing off to see you soon here again,

Love, Pi. 💝