The Woman Who Fell In Love With Alucard

Start from the beginning

     "Master! You're back!" Seras yelled, when she looked down she saw the woman. "Well hello. Master, who's this woman?"

    "I don't know, she followed me home, puppy." He said, "I'm going to my room."

     "Alright. But what am I suppose to do with her?"

     "Leave her she'll be fine, puppies get abandoned all the time on the streets." He said walking away.

    "I can't do that. Look at her." Seras said, "You've been through it haven't you."

     The woman smiled showing her chipped tooth.

    "Poor lady, come on, let's get you cleaned up." Seras said holding her hand out.

     The woman took her hand and they made there way to the bathroom.

    I woke up looking at Seras, "Must you do this every time?"

     Seras giggled at me.

    "What is so funny?"

    "Looks like we're having a roomate."

     "Roomate? Who?"

     "She right h..." Seras tried to say but saw an empty space,  "Huh? She was right here. Where did she go!"

     Alucard put his empty glass of wine down and saw the woman from earlier this morning.

     "Who let you in here?"

     She smiled.  

     You and that damned smiled.

     "You're really annoying."

     She smiled and fingered a one second sign. She left for a minute.

     "Good, she's gone...."

     She was back and she pulled a bottle of wine from under her new white dress. She skipped elegantly to Alucards glass and poured him some more.

    "Thank you," he looked at her still aggravated and took a sip. Alucard noticed something about her, "Your hair, it's clean?"

    She blushed a little and pulled her hair to the side. Alucard smelled her hair.

     "It smells rather nice as well."

     She blushed harder because Alucard was touching her hair. She poured him more wine.

     "I suppose you aren't so bad." He pats her head. She blushes.

    Walter walks in and sees the woman.

    "Is that her Ms. Victoria? "

    " Yes. Hello master."

     "Police girl."

    "Where have you been, I've been looking all over for you? I wanted you to meet Alice."

    I walked in and yawned, "Morning Alucard."

    "Good evening Nurse."

    "Are you the one Seras was telling me about?"

    She looked at mine and Seras's breasts and then looked at hers. Her head fell in disappointment. Seras and I looked at each other then her.

    "You have the girl, now get out of my room." Alucard growled.

    "Yes sir!" Seras and I said until,

    "Nurse, you stay. "

    I hunched as my alias was said. Everyone left, it was just me and him.